Reviews for Language Barrier
ShayL92 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
I just love your stories. I never played FusionFall or watched Ben10 but I think your stories are great anyway. I remember reading Invisible Sun forever ago. I especially love your take in this story on what would happen if Dexter suddenly lost his Russian accent. He just isn't him without it and I'm glad that he ended up getting it back in the end.
8annie81 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
XD Oh these boys.
I want cheese poofs!
8annie81 chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
:P I thought it would work for sure.
8annie81 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
so Bens going to mock Dexters old accent for him. Dexter is never going to forgive him XD
8annie81 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
XD I've outsmarted myself. I know Dexter is miserable, but at least he's still got his sense of humor.
8annie81 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Yes! Deedee and Ben! Mwahahaha! Can I have popcorn too?
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ah! This entire confrontation. YESS. I love it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
This is undoubtably one of your best works, if only for sheer humorous pleasure. I adored this story, and especially this chapter. Excellent to a 'T'.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Those poor boys...
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Goodness. Benjamin...

Also, that last line was the exact line a friend of mine says. It was glorious.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant plot you've got here. And Utonium is going to wring Ben's neck only if Ben can't knock the accent right back into the lad himself. He might even regain the accent before Ben's return...that would be a funny sight to see if Ben had heard his accent had disappeared, but returned to hear it like usual.

Also, I like your approach on the lost accent. Dexter literally can't function without it. How interesting. I was expecting use from this, but it is a necessity afterall, and a hinderance without. What a fun, unexpected twist.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Of course it was DeeDee and Ben. Charming. I really enjoyed the (hilarious) explanation.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Goodness. Was Dexter testing a way to perfectly pop all the kernels of popcorn? Then it exploded with pressure...and he hit his head in a way so as to knock the accent right out of him...

Wow. I can tell this will be a fun venture. And recorded. It would be good to have documented recordings of Dexter's new 'accent'.
Traveling Artist Jay chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Brilliant! It was so simple, yet so perfect! The characterization was flawless (as usual). I wasn't sure how this would go, but in the end it was a delightful read. It seemed to really sum up all the mentioned characters. (If that statement makes sense)
shyd1 chapter 6 . 1/18/2012