Reviews for Chains and Whips Excite Me
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh yes...You've just releashed the darker side of me... I think I may just be a masochist now...
Anywayyyyyyy I love this oneshot! This is like my forth time reading it through. It's soooo good. I love it,and I am about to go read it's delicious sequel!

Toodles!
Firediva0
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 2/1
Well I think the Masochism was a bit overboard but otherwise this was hot and sexy
Keep on the writes
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
NICE! Add more please!
lucie chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
pleeeease write more
lucie chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
fuck that was about the BEST pwp fic i have EVER read, its amazing. could u write more pleeeeeeeeease?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
good story
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
XD
Very good, props to you
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
You wrote very well for the first time.
With details!
Kisses
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Kinky ... I like. Thanks for sharing.
Meinouda chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Don't you want to write another chapter? Just one? I'll beg for another when '2' is out.
Let Voldemort use the cockring in the second one, Harry should beg for more than just a fucking!

Update pls!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
The Shit:

Well, it went a little fast, but I can't point out where excatly it was. Didn't turn me on to much, and there were a few grammer mistakes, but it was good enough.

Anyway, thank u, please look into what I said, and bye-bye! Peace!
angelaneahwalker chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
wow...mind blowing...
kathrynjames chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I have to admit I wasn't sure when I first started, but you're writing style is very poetic, and I'll be the first to admit it; the story is hot. I LOVE Harry/Voldemort slash!
nostalgiaghoul chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I don't know if I can give any supportive criticism regarding this story but hey, it did humoured me greatly. I was rolling with giggles when I was reading the part where voldie ripped his robes and plunge toward harry, it gives much such a hilarious mental image. For me, you did propelled the S and M quite nicely and I think you took a great effort in writing this. Thank you for the lols!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013