Reviews for perilous seas in faery lands forlorn
SilverMedals chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
So I'm actually typically a Rory/Amy shipper but for this I am going to be diehard Eleven/Amy because something this beautiful just forces you to switch.

I. I don't 100% understand what's going on, but powerful emotions yes. The imagery is vivid all the way through and I just.

II. These words are beautiful and while I can't say they're totally Amy, I can say that they're powerful and really add to the whole thing.

III. This description is just so indescribable and my favorite section. GOD DAMN IT WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT.

IV. That's really all I can say about that. Aw. This is not okay anymore.

V. More aw-ing. This is one of the most flawless things I have ever read in the history of Doctor Who.

VI. This is so bittersweet and oops I'm crying now thanks. [I never want you to] I wish she'd seen it because this is just- Sigh.

VII. ASDFGHJKL THIS IS NOT OKAY IN THE SLIGHTEST. this is beautiful. so, so beautiful and that's all I can say.
smartypartymoriarty chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
you said 'i'll leave' then too chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is gold.
i haven't read a good eleven/any fix in a while (forever, really) but this is. . .
this is gold.
valhallan valkyries chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
okay, as a HUGE 11/amy fan, I have to say that this is brilliant in every way and you're description is flawless and perfect! Stunning!
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
okay, um
this is pretty
and sad
the title is just so beautiful and gorgeous and fabulous and i don't know how you come up with these things
and the story itself is just-despite its shortness, it's very tragic and i like the little snippets of amy/11's lives and just
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Tears came to my eyes. It was beautiful and so, so sad.
withlovekatiemarie chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was beautiful. It had a haunting quality about it that brought me to tears. I can't even like function right now. You are an amazing writer! This was simply beautiful.
degaussers chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is just so sad. I love it, it's haunting and beautiful and almost poetic, and you broke my heart into little tiny pieces. And I don't normally read Doctor Who fics, but this is... wow.
bleachers chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is unfair. Everything about this fic is positively amazing and I'm sitting on my bed at 6:30am and crying.

ElevenAmy is always an interesting ship and this is just . . . sad and painful, and I just want it to keep going.

Thank you so much for this.
thebritish-elle chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was so sad and tragic and... ugh. My heart just broke into a million pieces. Thank you so much for this piece! It's amazing!
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Tragic. I'm heartbroken. This was beautifully written.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Really beautiful. Both the writing and the song.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was absolutely beautiful.
albumen chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
lovely and haunting.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ya know, ElevenAmy is really growing on me. And I adore your writing. You write them so well. Hope to read more from you soon! Keep up the awesome work!