Reviews for 2am Musings
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Geeeez, I'm kinda dying. Bloodline is forever the episode that will slay me, every time. I love it so much. And this was lovely. I'm still bitter over the fact that baby!Henry got erased so quickly and never got to come back. I could read these fics for hours... and of course Leeham. Be still my heart.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ambre, this story is going to kill me every time I read it. How many Alts will you kill? I just want to hug my baby Liv and hold her. Can I be Henry's aunt? Of course, I can. :') And Lincoln with his perfection? Why? How?

I love you and this story.
katiekayx chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
if i am remembering this right, you've been posting little bits of this on tumblr, yeah?

i loved it. i wanted there to be more of a finality between lincoln and liv, one way or another, but i think them just teasing back and forth and her acknowledging that were some sort of feelings there was perfect for this story.

and elizabeth seeing the baby for the first time made me feel so many things! i sort of forgot she was even involved because she's not very ~real on the show, only in a few episodes, you know?

but i loved this. definitely loved this. i hope you write more leeham stuff! x
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwwwwww... I absolutely love this. The scene with Lincoln trying to change the babys diaper was hilarious and I love how you incorporated Lincoln and Altliv's sort of relationship into this.

I also love how you portrayed Altliv's emotions in this, indeed they must be very turbulent for someone going through so much.

I love the scene with Altliv and Elizabeth, that's a very original idea and i really liked that.

The last line was very fitting, well done :)

P.S. I look forward to that shower fic you mentioned ;P lol.
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Beautiful. You always write so well.
Roneo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I have to say that this is the first time I feel sympathy for Altlivia, cause it's the first time I see some kind of remorse in her. How she feels about what has done over-here, about Peter, even about Lincoln, after the baby is something I'd like to see. If only Fringe writers could use some of your ideas...
ClemB chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You kinda made me like Lincoln, there... Bravo for that.

It was great to read some cute FauxLivia/BabyPeanut interaction !

I'm not quite sure Elizabeth will ever hear about the baby - let alone have dinner with Faux's mom, but I like the idea that PeanutJunior having a loving family around him as he grows up :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hahah I loved it! But omg poor Lincoln D: he needs more love :( lucky I'm giving him some in my own story XD

Excellent job :)
stringtheory45 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
this is amazingly sweet Ambre, and with just the right amount of angst to make it in character and totally believable, thanks for sharing it.

Oh, and I'll wait impatiently for that shower fic!