Reviews for A Tale of Too Many Drinks
janesbiotch chapter 28 . 2/9/2013
Oh thanks for the PM you reminded me i needed to get back to this story so i'm back. I tell you what she is pissing me off. I get her insecurities i really do but come on just love jane and i'm sure everything will fall into place.
janesbiotch chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
Evil twin angle thats unsuspected
janesbiotch chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
damn. Still commenting only now from the kindle. Why would he say something like that I get it nut damn. On to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
everything is going a little to smoothly. Who is the evil that lurks in the shadows.
janesbiotch chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
lol that Roche he really is a Roche he knows everything gets into everything and just can't be killed for shit. I love this.
janesbiotch chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I like LaRouche i mean he's creepy but how else would LaRouche be.
janesbiotch chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
That was awesome. I am glad with the way this is going. As i said if i had to read every chapter and not have the next i probably would kill myself. i love this i can't wait to see Lisbon pregnant she strikes me as angry pregnant.
janesbiotch chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Bet it was Rigsby! part of me wants it to be Van pelt but i won't cause it would be too obvious.
janesbiotch chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
HOT DAMN! Yea i hoping it was something like that but what's on Jane's slip? Can't wait for more oh wait i don't have too on to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
OH NO RED JOHN KNOWS! most their happiness end so soon?
janesbiotch chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
lol too cute
janesbiotch chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
lol that was awesome i wonder where he is taking her. I squeed at the doctor who reference, check out my icon. Love on to the next.
janesbiotch chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
oh i would love it she was their co conspirator they need someone on their side you know. I like Van Pelt and Jane as pals.
janesbiotch chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
i can so see van pelt figuring it out first. This will be cool to see who finds out first.
janesbiotch chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. I'm glad that i found it now when it is complete. Get ready for a comment overload my friend.