Reviews for Blainewood Academy: The Beginning
Justin sucks chapter 1 . 2/27
Can u just deal with Justin and Heather never being a couple
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Justin sounds Gary-sue ish and Heather sounds like she will become a Mary-sue but the story sounds interesting and I like how you describe the characters. (I always thought that Alejandro was a villain sue)
NerdyNightStocker chapter 55 . 12/5/2014
I would like to withdraw any and all positive feedback I left this story over the years.

This story has become boring and is similar to an 80s after-school special. The insults to overweight people are tragic, the situations were predictable (of course Geoff would be student council president just like Owen is going to win the big eating contest), many characters are too OOC, and Justin and Heather are the epitome of Gary Stu and Mary Sue.

The storylines are dull and many plotlines were either pointless or dropped for the musty JustHer romance.

I merely supported this story because I was sugarcoating my opinions as your close friend. Since we are no longer friends and hopefully you've matured enough to accept proper criticism when it's required, I can state my true beliefs.

This story no longer has the audience it had before. I suggest you take it down or alter it to make it harder to guess what will happen next.
Demigod of Nyx chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Seems Mary-Sueish to me, but I'm game.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 54 . 11/19/2014
Whoa...Justin worked hard to get that out...after beating that he took from Alejandro just wow.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 53 . 11/15/2014
Son of a Bitch...just unbelievably intense.
BadBoy8 chapter 50 . 1/6/2014
This story would be rated PG-13 for some scenes of sexuality/nudity, thematic elements involving some crude and suggestive content, partying, and rude behavior.
rjaporejpogr chapter 50 . 2/11/2013
?!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 50 . 12/23/2012
Owen in his suit and on the walkie-talkie was hilarious! Loved that Sierra seemed cooler by getting that cheesecake too! Too bad that victory was short-lived LOL! I wonder how Justin and Gidgette will fare against Alejandro?
s class wizard chapter 50 . 12/5/2012
Excited for the next chapter! :D
Update soon!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 49 . 11/17/2012
Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake sounds delicious! No wonder Ezekiel went ape**** over it! Can't say I've ever seen a burger smothered in gravy though...

Haha, I love that Geoff is liking Zeke already while Bridgette is creeped out like in the series!

The twist with the cellphones text was suspenseful and I look forward to seeing what happens at the confrontation!
s class wizard chapter 49 . 11/14/2012
Shit, Aledouchebag IS a monster. This is getting really good. Update soon! (:
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 48 . 11/14/2012
If I was Blaineley I would go APE all over him
BadBoy8 chapter 48 . 7/16/2012
Do more on DJ/Katie in the next few chapters!
AwesomeAce101 chapter 48 . 7/6/2012