Reviews for Done By Dawn
mygooddog chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
I do love your story's, please keep this story line going.
jdc0630 chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
I would truly LOVE to see it continue on...please !
This has been an AMAZING story, & you had me in tears as Cory sent his last thoughts
to Jenna.
PLEASE give us more...I see where it could go off in so many directions.
'RAH'...the MAYANS...the AMAZON...OTHER WORLDLY BEINGS (aliens)...LOTS
OF DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS...

Thanks so much for sharing your story with me...it has been a wondrous journey !

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
sjspatz19 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
OOOhhh didn't expect that to happen so soon can't wait to read the next chapter.
Myfaerytale chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
ooooooohhhhhh loved it! hope theres more:) poor jenna though:_
Auspicious Stars chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
Omg!

You should truly continue, it is far too good to stop here.

Loved it so far!

You are an amazing writer.

csp4 chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
I just remembered Jenna saying that Cory was her friend & lover for over 40 years. I know she told the story about another man but I'm still wondering if Cory could be Bella's father. Or Cory dying could leave it open for Jenna to find Bella's father.

The "ritualized preparing of the body" & the burial were nice!

Both stories were great! This sequel left many openings for another sequel:)

Thanks for sharing::))
csp4 chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
Great war! Aro & Caius are idiots:) I don't trust Caius or his wife
csp4 chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
"With the other, the front line of the Volturi Guard burst into flames" Cool!

LOL "travel thrones" LOL
csp4 chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
"I can't see as well as I could." I was wondering if Bella (or Jenna) could bring up only part of a DNA - like just vampire vision:) That would come in handy!

"pulling Marcus along with them" guess that answer's the question of whether or not Marcus is there! Seems to be against his will tho

Do we have marshmallows?" she asked of no one.

Felix stepped forward

LOL LOL for a fraction of a second I thought Felix was going to pull out marshmallows:::)))

What about Marcus? Is he so ready to die? Boo Hoo
csp4 chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
Guess human Bella still doesn't like the outdoors::))

And, of course, Edward is back to his "I could hurt you" crap. He seems to forget Bella can heal herself!

"They'll come from the west. Oh my God!" Alice gasped. "There's so many of them!"

LOL I have to admit that I was thinking 'many' in human war terms. In my mind I saw 1,000's coming over a hill::)) But in vampire terms 50 is alot & could be disasterous:(

"So Bill's taking everyone on a vacation." Jenna offered. "I was thinking that Italy would be a safe place to go" LOL LOL Yep, no vampires around::))
csp4 chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
It's obvious that Jenna & Cory have a 'thing'.

"Aro will be true to form," Edward announced. "And Caius really hates you, Cory."

I have a feeling that Aro & Caius are going to end up looking like buffoons:) Hopefully it will give Marcus a laugh since he seems to be harmless
csp4 chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Jenna tells great stories:)
csp4 chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
OMG that's so funny! LOL Edward reacted wonderfully::)) Oh no, she got the mind reading skill also:) LOL
csp4 chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
Interesting!
csp4 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
"Just give me some time" Bella & her overthinking! She can be worse than Edward.