Reviews for Complex
Ozymandeos chapter 39 . 11/26/2013
Interesting. Cannot wait for more, but too sleepy at the moment to put anything more helpful down.
Myshu chapter 38 . 7/19/2013
I think I WILL ask how a mollusk got intoxicated, sir. And I like that coy little bit about the tattoos.

This guy can barely catch a break, huh? One minute he's mourning, and next, all the plot breaks loose. It's great, though; it's been a while since we've had any motion with the overarching threat, and now that the cat's out, things are gonna heat up. Can't wait!
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow that is a pretty darn good prologue! Very good, indeed! This AU, would it be connected to Pokemon Adventures or the actual anime? Anyways, the suspense was well put together and made me feel like I was watching the beginning of a Cold Case episode which is awesome.

I can't wait to read more of your story! I'll review more later!

PS
Can you check out my Pokemon/Digimon crossover called "Our Destinies Intertwined?"
Ozymandeos chapter 38 . 7/9/2013
OOooh... can't wait to see more!
Myshu chapter 37 . 6/27/2013
Seeing-eye psychic pokemon is kinda brilliant, really-though does EVERY professional our trainer meets have to be a kook? I guess eccentricity follows genius.

I do like the idea of having a bona fide (boner-fide? Heyo!) pimp in sunglasses for a main character-and I like how quickly he predicted the pimp jokes, hah.

Gads, the way the news was delivered to the reader at the end was a perfect sucker-punch of sad. I'm glad to see more of this story, though!
mmsbddvr chapter 37 . 6/16/2013
Good intention or not General Harding comes across as a mentally abusive superior officer and you are just making the protagonist shut up and take it, the equivalent of mental rape according you in chapter 29 Jubilife .

The fillers may extend length and provide background depth but lack of progress in the overall arc leaves much to be desired. The last vital development was in Chapter 27 Confrontation where Benedict the Gardevoir tells the protagonist that he needs to save his mind raper and would be killer.

It is a bit much isn't it? Even taking into account for Chapter 34 Jubilife's attack and current Chapter 37 Sight where Allan the Mismagius was release into protagonist custody to potentially defend against psychic mind rape.

That aside taking a family off the machine is a hard thing to do and even though it wasn't the same with a power failure it was enough for an equivalent. I like the implications of it in the story show grit and strength.
I also like the third eye details and the blind eye doctor but as I said earlier these are background details. And they are insufficient to hold up a story by itself. The story needs vital plot development which will provides form, support, stability, and movement to the body of the story.

mmsbddvr
Ozymandeos chapter 37 . 6/16/2013
That's... sad.

At least he's not blind. Long wait for the chapter, and not your best work, but worth it. Hope this means the next update will be soon!.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Oh God no...
Lay Down Hunter chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Okay, I'll put this as softly as I feel I should. This is a great story, story and I'm sure brokeback mountain is a great movie, but it doesn't mean I want to watch it. I really hope you're smart enough to see what in getting at here.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Couldn't say I didn't see it coming...
Myshu chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
Oh wow, this boy has no luck at all. Just none. I really enjoyed (and was slightly horrified) by the way you wrote the perspective of someone looney in a real looney bin. I can imagine going nuts just trying to care for him-the poor staff.
"And I'll kill him if he tries!" And oh, I still love Silas.
Now you've got me real worried! This story won't go much further with a crazy invalid on our hands. Or will it? Your works always surprise me. ;)
VenixOfDarkness chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
The main character's antics were hilarious. The ending caught me by surprise. So, the meds caused his sight to go bad? What a weird side effect. Is that a common thing for medication like that? Anyway, update soon.
Ozymandeos chapter 36 . 2/25/2013
And that's why you don't trust Digimon-controlled medical systems.

Good chapter, wonder what'll be coming in next... can't wait to see a legendary!
Adin Terim chapter 36 . 2/25/2013
Well that was an interesting turn of events, great chapter. It should be interesting to see how he copes with going blind. Looking forward to more.
VenixOfDarkness chapter 35 . 12/16/2012
Wow. Really good chapter. Update soon.