Reviews for Complex
Myshu chapter 45 . 2/1
Whoa, a bloody beginning and a devastating end. And a ditto surprise in the middle-those things freak me out, I gotta say. The sheer destruction was jaw-dropping, and then the violence at the end was heartbreaking. Can't wait for more!
(I love that Ben.)
jokerk118 chapter 45 . 2/1
Great job on this chapter! I liked the whole ditto thing but I feel like the whole thing about the commando could be elaborated on in the future, all in all great job
RightHandOfPalpatine chapter 45 . 2/1
Huh. Thy always talk in the show and the Pokedex entries how pokemon are superior to humans in combat. Guess no one told those ditto that!
jokerk118 chapter 44 . 2/1
What took this badass story so long to update? So good :3
Myshu chapter 44 . 1/29
"F- this, let's move." Well said, man.
WOW, the (literal) waves of pokemon soaring, the noise and stress and stealth-what a ride! This chapter's extra intense, and I loved the action. Now that the stakes are so high (and personal), time to see what comes of this, eh?
RightHandOfPalpatine chapter 44 . 1/29
I've always wondered how warfare would be fought in the pokemon world; I guess now I know! And plot twist! Harding was a terrorist all along! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Myshu chapter 43 . 8/14/2014
Hiya, it's been a while! I've missed your writing, with all its intrigue and raucous, swearing pokes (and now featuring: gruesome torture scenes.) And can I say I find your take on evolution really interesting? I'll be here for the next chap!
Ozymandeos chapter 39 . 11/26/2013
Interesting. Cannot wait for more, but too sleepy at the moment to put anything more helpful down.
Myshu chapter 38 . 7/19/2013
I think I WILL ask how a mollusk got intoxicated, sir. And I like that coy little bit about the tattoos.

This guy can barely catch a break, huh? One minute he's mourning, and next, all the plot breaks loose. It's great, though; it's been a while since we've had any motion with the overarching threat, and now that the cat's out, things are gonna heat up. Can't wait!
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow that is a pretty darn good prologue! Very good, indeed! This AU, would it be connected to Pokemon Adventures or the actual anime? Anyways, the suspense was well put together and made me feel like I was watching the beginning of a Cold Case episode which is awesome.

I can't wait to read more of your story! I'll review more later!

PS
Can you check out my Pokemon/Digimon crossover called "Our Destinies Intertwined?"
Ozymandeos chapter 38 . 7/9/2013
OOooh... can't wait to see more!
Myshu chapter 37 . 6/27/2013
Seeing-eye psychic pokemon is kinda brilliant, really-though does EVERY professional our trainer meets have to be a kook? I guess eccentricity follows genius.

I do like the idea of having a bona fide (boner-fide? Heyo!) pimp in sunglasses for a main character-and I like how quickly he predicted the pimp jokes, hah.

Gads, the way the news was delivered to the reader at the end was a perfect sucker-punch of sad. I'm glad to see more of this story, though!
mmsbddvr chapter 37 . 6/16/2013
Good intention or not General Harding comes across as a mentally abusive superior officer and you are just making the protagonist shut up and take it, the equivalent of mental rape according you in chapter 29 Jubilife .

The fillers may extend length and provide background depth but lack of progress in the overall arc leaves much to be desired. The last vital development was in Chapter 27 Confrontation where Benedict the Gardevoir tells the protagonist that he needs to save his mind raper and would be killer.

It is a bit much isn't it? Even taking into account for Chapter 34 Jubilife's attack and current Chapter 37 Sight where Allan the Mismagius was release into protagonist custody to potentially defend against psychic mind rape.

That aside taking a family off the machine is a hard thing to do and even though it wasn't the same with a power failure it was enough for an equivalent. I like the implications of it in the story show grit and strength.
I also like the third eye details and the blind eye doctor but as I said earlier these are background details. And they are insufficient to hold up a story by itself. The story needs vital plot development which will provides form, support, stability, and movement to the body of the story.

mmsbddvr
Ozymandeos chapter 37 . 6/16/2013
That's... sad.

At least he's not blind. Long wait for the chapter, and not your best work, but worth it. Hope this means the next update will be soon!.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 14 . 6/5/2013