Reviews for Like a Child in the Dark
jstkmbr chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I think Will has suddenly become my favorite character in this fic. "Yea, did you eat it all, Arthur?" Very funny. I think we all have a friend like that.
jstkmbr chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Well that spank kink came out of nowhere but it was still appreciated!
Peace and Love831 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Holy shit... I almost died laughing at Will's comment "Yeah, did you eat it all" so freaking funny. I couldnt stop laughing for several minutes. My brother thought I was going crazy. Great story.
sarj2490 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
3 3 3

Please update soon! This story is great!
Supa Fox chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Beautiful story! Hilarious at times, extremely hot at times. I love the way you did the characters

By the way the way you're doing italics and boldface isn't working for me, and I'm assuming it isn't working on other people's monitors also. The i or the b should be in brackets
Lenin chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I like it! I hope you will write more in the future. I always like protective/jealouse Arthur and innocent Merlin! Hey, maybe you can do a plot where Arthur is a mafia lord (or equivalent to what they call it in England) and Merlin got rope into serving him? That'' be awesome to read!
Storylover158 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
oh I loved it really good job
Beizanten chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
extremely hot!
Melodious Lion chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Aww, loved itttt~ :3

Congrats on finishing it! :D
Lem chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
so gorgeous, such a perfect highschool plot, line, and finish. favourite scene has tone where Merlin is alone in the room, I almost teared up too! keep writing you lovely person!
Celadonprisma chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove!
Sarah J chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Hot Damn
vivafabrique chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Well done!

I love it! Merlin is so cute
Ichigo'sDragon chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Absolutely loved the part when Merlin is teasing Arthur! Great story!
Kat Nightfox chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I ADORE this story! Arthur, typical man, I''m OK not "having" someone as long as no one else touches them. Not that uncommon in real life, esp between friends. Merlin finally calls him on his shit and then just turns the heat on and on and on! Loved every word!