Reviews for A Wish on Freedom
Guest chapter 37 . 7/2/2012
I cried. poor Jim! WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE BADTHINGS HAPPEN TO THEM? :(
Cekstr chapter 33 . 6/18/2012
This ficis so amazing, Itwould make an awesome movie! You have a gift. I cant get over how GOOD this is.
WyldClaw chapter 44 . 4/13/2012
this was not a cheesy ending at all. i think it fit in perfectly with the rest of the story
I have a dictionary here chapter 43 . 4/11/2012
What about Andrew's wish to see his father?
WyldClaw chapter 42 . 4/5/2012
oh my goodness! victoria and the minder's death remind me of the end of the underlander chronicles when the bane killed ares but gregor killed the bane in revenge.

i can't wait to see what will happen next
WyldClaw chapter 41 . 3/27/2012
NOOOOOOOO! don't tell me the minder killed gwendola!
WyldClaw chapter 40 . 3/22/2012
i wonder why mr. goods wanted that book

so that explosion of the minder's is what apollo saw in his vision?

oh no! how will they beat the minder and save andrew?
WyldClaw chapter 39 . 3/4/2012
i can understand andrew's anger at victoria and gwendola leaving him behind. i so didn't expect his confession to come out of that argument.

what final trick does the minder have in store for them?
WyldClaw chapter 38 . 3/3/2012
i hope that absol will be good for our heroes
WyldClaw chapter 37 . 2/23/2012
victoria's plan of freeing them was wicked smart.

i was stunned hearing about jim's brave sacrifice
WyldClaw chapter 36 . 1/30/2012
oh no! i bet the minder serparated there car from the rest of the train!

how will they be able to save themselves before they crash
WyldClaw chapter 35 . 1/28/2012
ah. that explains why jim lied to victoria, gwendola and andrew in order to get into the mirage tower: "I was told that the Mirage Tower doesn't let you in if it thinks you want the treasure. If you say you want to get in for some reason other than robbing it, than the tower will let you in. I knew that my vision would be clouded by the treasure and I needed someone to help lead me in." Victoria was surprised by this but could see some truth in it: Andrew hadn't really wanted to see the tower, only to help Jim so they could reach the station, while Victoria had first seen the tower after telling herself she wanted to get out o there. Gwenda had been obsessed with the idea of becoming rich that she must have joined Jim in not seeing the tower until Victoria led them in.

"But than you were able to let go of my hand," she said, wondering if the hiker had answers for this puzzle.

"When your friend showed up and went to attack you, my mind moved towards stopping him," Jim explained. "Attacking the Skarmory took my mind of treasure, meaning I could be inside without holding your hand, and than I became distracted by fighting him as well. I imagine Gwenda would have gone into shock and thought only about her pain, allowing her to stay in as well."

"That does make some sense," Victoria said with a nod.

"But again I am truly sorry," Jim added, finally turning towards her. "I knew that there were going to be tests that were meant to prevent people from stealing the treasure and I should have warned you about them, but I have wanted to get into the Mirage Tower for so long that it clouded my better judgement. I saw three people sitting hopelessly in front of me and I knew I could take advantage."

AAAAAA

jim sure took the trio's story well.
banjo2E chapter 31 . 1/17/2012
I have no idea what galacticverse is, so the reference is lost on me.

I enjoyed this chapter, though I'd initially expected the "treasure" to be fossils. Still, having it be whatever it is the climber wants/needs is an excellent idea as well.

(Oh hi, I've been reading every single chapter when it came out since my last review. :V)
WyldClaw chapter 28 . 1/6/2012
what kind of treasure will they find in the tower
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
how in the world can the minder still be alive and determined to kill them after all this time