Reviews for Birthday Spree
ITS PERSEFI MOFO chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I definitely inserted creepy music there, along with the piano hands. Best canni!Blaine fic I ever read! Keep it coming!
Mika Wyght chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Can Blaine and Kurt adopt a little nine year old girl who is just as sick and twisted as them and can kill the person that runs the adoption place because he abuse them and he touched her.
jess chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
noooooooooooooo! don't send blaine after me kurt. me no like knifes. they hurt.
Zypher-Kat chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Can I just say that I am in love with this? I love the gore and that Jesse and Brittany know about Kurt's...shenanigans. I can't wait to see who the next victim is! Oh and I absolutely love Kurt's and Blaine's relationship!

Off to read chapter 3
Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh and Finn is Kurt's bro. They love each other. Enough said? Otherwise perfectness :)
Fangirl chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
One thing haunts me: Rachel and Karofsky are both Kurt's friends, but he hates Jesse St. James... And I know this without watching second season :D
LBQIO chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
adore
Brilliantim chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Okay so I was searching for some serial!Klaine and saw your name and I was like I KNOW WHO SHE IS, GOTTA READ!

And I loooooooooove this, hihihihihih :3 So gory! I love gore :3

I am not the hugest fan of the cannibal-part, but I can take it ;)

AWESOME Trisha! :3

(are you still writing on this though? you should :D)
Temarifan9622 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Amazing! Should I be scared with the fact that I like it so much? I don't care, actually, this story is awesome!
whoreforKlaine chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Oh my god, Jesse and Brittany are crazy too? This just gets better :D
whoreforKlaine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow... I probably shouldn't have enjoyed it so much, but I'm not gonna lie. That was hot.
houseofnightfan1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Hot and Erotic thats the only thing i can say.
Sage of Asgard chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Omg more you sick bastard! i love it! XDD *evil cackle*
BlueReaders chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
even thought I love rachel and would never want her to die im in love with this story
blackdawn112 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
NO not FINN! I love finn and i'm starting to think i'm the only on fanfic that actually likes him. so yeah good but no not cool what you did to finn
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »