Reviews for Why Are They All Staring?
emblah01 chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
This was awesome! You're an amazing writer and i like how you portrayed James in this; very much to what I thought he'd be like. A mix of Harry, Ginny and James Sr. I loved it! Well done!
64teeth chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
amazing story! I loved it! it highly orginal and shows something I didn't even contemplated before :)
Phoenix003 chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
I've been looking for something like this for , and then you went and wrote it perfectly! 'p Thanks! x luv it
LovelyPinkDaisy chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Great fic, really got me thinking. Maybe they didn't know. Why else would they ask "why are they all staring?" did Rowling ever mention something? Well I really enjoyed it, thanks~
Encypher chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
Awesome story, I really liked it. I never actually thought about that before, the Potter kids not knowing what their parents had done. Would be a lot to take in at once I'm sure
InfinitIsh chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
You write too well! And actually the plot is nice, too!
Athena's Owl chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
I absolutely love the resolution to this. It actually never struck me before, but there really are only two explanations for Al's comment in the epilogue. The kids grew up with the stories, know they're true and don't think it's that big of a deal (questionable) or they genuinely don't know when they set off for Hogwarts. The way you approached it was great, and I loved the way you created a trio that had similarities to the original but was also unique in its own way.

The family interactions you painted were very much realistic and lovely for it. The comment in chapter 14 about Albus being concerned but pretending not to be, and that James would have done the same thing if in his position was particularly astute.

I have an obsession with next-gen fics right now, and this definitely satisfied my craving for the day. Great read!
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
GAH- it's over. *sniffles*

Poor Potters, poor, poor Potters. Harry still needs a LOT of hugs.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
*sigh*... I suppose Al & Lily are a bit young to be told. If they're old enough to ask, they're old enough to be told.

Poor Harry; his life is a mess.

And poor James when he realizes how little his dad actually told him. Nah- poor Harry.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
YAY! Finally. Both to Harry going to explain & me reading this great fanfic again.

Well, Harry hasn't had the best life and I suppose he's gotten a limited idea of how to properly parent so I'll let him slide.

Ginny, Ron, & Hermione on the other hand- (mutters).
Fictional History chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
Good story!
sjt1988 chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
Thank you for the story. i really loved it.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 17 . 7/15/2011
I would love to hear more about James' years at Hogwarts. You've spiked my curiosity, and now I want to know more about James, Matt, and Ali. :)
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
I really loved the end. I'm glad there is still more that Harry could have told James because let's face it, it's not a story that he could tell quickly! He's right when he says they'd need a few spare days.

Thank you for finally updating this- I've enjoyed reading it and whenever I read the epilogue now, I'll be thinking of this story.

xx :)
Bobo's Donuts chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Yay! You finished!

This story was great - you did a wonderful job, and I love the ending as well. So thankyou for a good read!

Riley Erin :)