Reviews for A Bumpy Love
lxaah11 chapter 30 . 9/19/2013
please continue
Birmingham Girl chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
Please please please update your story is awesome!
Birmingham Girl chapter 30 . 1/31/2013
Please post again !
Birmingham Girl chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Love it please post again
Birmingham Girl chapter 30 . 1/19/2013
This is so awesome really good
Kaysia chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
Good basic storyline but maybe a tad too much angst?
Tenfangirl chapter 27 . 7/4/2012
More olease! Loving the way you've picked up perfectly on Michael's personality whilst giving us a wonderful,feisty new girl! Also enjoying the new take on Hanssen's past - most authors go down the doomed-love-affair-in-youth path!
Mrs HH chapter 26 . 1/4/2012
Just read all of this and interesting story. Like the way you show Hanssen in a more human light. Be interested to see where you go with this.
hadrianscourt77 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
I'm new to this story but have caught up now and am really enjoying how you're showing us a glimpse into how Hanssen (my absolute fav character) might handle this type of situation...I think it's been quite clever on the show how they've opened him up a bit without him losing his air of authority and you've pulled it off in the same way...I'll be interested to see how this story untolds.
Izzyaro chapter 23 . 11/2/2011
Thanks for the dedication, again :)

I liked it, though I will not be happy if this is what it looks like. I'm looking forward to seeing how Michael explains this.
Izzyaro chapter 22 . 11/1/2011
I liked Michael's reaction to the other woman, although I'm now very curious as to what's happened.

Thanks for the dedication too :)
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 21 . 10/29/2011
Me again :) Love Katie and Micheal and this was a great chapter. Update ...:)
Izzyaro chapter 20 . 10/29/2011
I thought you wrote Kate's reaction very well. I like the twist on canon events too.
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
Thanks for dedication. Short, but sweet. :) Update
angelrocker chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
i dont think that hanssen and katie should be rommantically involved either...

i think michael should whisk katie off to some holiday destination to give them both some time off from work

angelrocker xx