Reviews for The Ward
falconrukichi chapter 20 . 3/16
This is really a good story for all of them! And of course ArWen too! Its good to see how lovely Uther loving Guinevere n Morgana. The end leave me curious to what happen next. Theres a continue for it?!
Maid of Camelot chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I'm starting to fall for the story! I love it so far!
Magical chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
This story was fantastic! I loved the way you wrote Guinevere. She was a lovely blend of the innocence young lady of your story and the strong willed character of the show. As to the other characters they were all well written too. Arthur was adorable as he fell in love with Guinevere {and tried to get her to see him the same way}, and the relationship that Gwen had with Uther warms my heart. I do feel bad for Morgana though, but unfortunately not everyone gets the fairy tale. Excellent job.
Sherri chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
I have to admit I was hesitant to read this, but when I started I couldn't stop. This story was great.
birdsflyaway chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Probably one of my favourite Merlin fics ;)
mimi11052003 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Aw, that so sad. I like that you didn't have her father completely ignore her on her birthday. Great fist chapter!
buzzy31bee chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
amazing ending to an amazing story :)
bluepetrichor chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
I'm definitely late in reviewing this wonderful story but I have to say, you are an amazing writer! The way you express emotions and the consistent character development makes me fall head over heels for your writing. If you ever read this review, I just want to voice the fact that you are crazily talented! :)
octoberlove chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
This is beautiful. The story is wonderfully researched, written and paced.
Lily1986 chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
That was beautifully heartbreaking! I thought she'd be in love with him by now like he clearly is with her. But I'm off to read the sequel! I'm sure that's when it happens! :)
nonasui chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
This is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. You really paint a picture for the reader and I appreciate that you research the time period for customs. Keep writing!
aprilf00l chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
Just caught up with the wonderful story, and me likey! Love the richness and the pace of the story and can't wait for more!
igot4akameme chapter 20 . 11/22/2011
Merlin is one of my fav. shows I love Gwen and Arthur together! They are my fav. tv couple! I hope they dont make her cheat with Lancelot In the show. Any way I love your story and your view of Morgana. And even though Gwen's innocence can be annoying at times I love, absolutely love how you stayed true to the way young woman were back then it made it very believable. Because its really how most of them were brought up and the men the same they just do the do. lol Their fist time together was wonderfully written I congratulate you on job well done. I cant wait to read more of your Merlin stories. This should be on website too the readers their would love this story so much. Keep up the good work. And thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. :)
DecoyDream chapter 20 . 10/11/2011
This is undoubtedly the best Arthur/Gwen fanfiction out there! It's beautifully written and I enjoy your characterizations! The plot moved along nicely and I like the changes you made to Merlin TV show (e.g the Morgana plot as well as the obvious of Gwen not being a handmaiden :p). I could go on forever about how much I love this story, but instead I'm going to let you write up your sequel instead of listening to my incessant rambling :) In short, I enjoyed your story immensely and I look forward to reading more of your work! :D
StarAngel148 chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
Loved this. You're an amazing writer and this story was riveting from beginning to end. The characterization was superb.