Reviews for Full Circle
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
Thanks for sharing! I hope you do write a squeal! :)
Keolah chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
Nice story.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 25 . 4/29/2012
Oooooo its the meeting of the Amells :D. Lol sorry I'm in a bizarre frame of mind. Anywho, intense chapter! Love it! :)
Shadowfox13 chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
Oooh! Now I'm gonna have to badger. Gotta know what happens next :P Great story. .V
a reader chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
I really like this fic! It's well-written and you do a great job writing the characters. The only thing I'm confused about is the whole thing with the Divine. In the new Dragon Age book (Asunder), the current Divine (the one who would be in power after DA2) is shown as a woman who is willing to work with the mages (she even tries to research a way to remove magical abilities without removing the emotions). Because of this, a large faction of templars have split from the Chantry. The Divine that came before her was the one who was described as senile.
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
Anders, definately!
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
I love you story! Please keep writing.
Danielsmum73 chapter 23 . 2/12/2012
Aaaaaaaargh! I'm totally gripped... Aaaand it stops! Lol Love your work. I've read alot of your Dragon Age stories :)
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 23 . 11/13/2011
You have just made my night: Zevran! :D :D :D

Update soon please!
melgonzo chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Glad to see your back! We got hit with the flu here too! Ugh not fun. Hope your all doing better now and thanks for the update!
CynderJenn chapter 22 . 10/17/2011
I've had this story in my "to read" list for a while, and finally got to start it last night. I stayed home from work today to finish it it was so good. I love the little twists and turns that you have woven in (and yes, I was rooting for Anders the entire time)

I'm looking forward to the next updatates for this story. Can't wait to see where it will be going in. I've also added "Amell, the Legend" to my reading queue, but I have about 20 other stories ahead of it right now.
melgonzo chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
Good chapter! You have effectively saved Anders! I love it!
Ashjen2010 chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
This...is an absolutely fantastic story! You have worked wonders with the characters, and I cannot wait to see where it goes from here! Keep on going! :D
melgonzo chapter 20 . 9/28/2011
Hmm... I wonder how Kirkwall and the rest of the world will feel about Hawke being with Anders. I'm sure everyone will see him as the man (mage) how destroyed the chantry and kill all those people. I think at least will have to relize this... Can't wait to see what comes next XD
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 20 . 9/28/2011