Reviews for The Babylon Effect
Chris Adair chapter 13 . 7/3
Oh No! I'm up to date. Need more. This is a really good story and I would like more please.
Chris Adair chapter 7 . 7/1
No sharidan star killer. Shame.
dominictemple chapter 1 . 4/4
I do very much like the blending of the two series by having Earth be on the outskirts of both meta civilisations so that this explains why they've never interacted. You've captured the very disturbing implications of the Minbari idea of "understanding not being required, only obedience," and the violent arrogance of the Warrior Caste. The idea of telepaths being treated like biotics is also a new one as far as I know.

If you ever do return to this fic though, I would do as several others have mentioned, get a beta reader or go back over this fic looking for spelling and grammar issues. There are a few.
not a very good fic
XSDStitch chapter 13 . 1/13
As far I have read it, an impressive story. Too bad it isn't continued.
Elric Tchaikovsky chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
Okay. You've got an interesting concept, and I like what I've seen so far, but you should really find a proof reader. These chapters are all riddled with minor spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Hi

With respect to the author and all readers, an anticipated future having an United Islamic Republics to be establish first and being in war with UN is questionable referring to our world ? There are many fight in our world among several parties that involved resource control mainly to be possessed by powerful company / Riches party whom will defiantly utilize bigotry in religion, loyalty to tribe instead of country citizens', ethnic cleansing, conflicting in authority in several society that vary in degree with criminal organization influence and control and other factors. Please note the long conflict in Burma" or "Myanmar" where there are there is minority persecution and nobody care about them although UN classify them as worst cases of ethnic cleansing

Normal people just want to be secure in peace and in financial aspect and therefore it is more attractive to be dreamers in fan fiction in somewhere. In fact, it is a matter of being manipulated.

Maybe the author just give an example although more possible future is natural disaster like meteor impact

Apology kindly please if that is beyond the story which is very interested

Thanks
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
A really interesting story that I like though I do think some of your technological assumptions are off. For one thing, simple short burst evasives would be a very successful tactic for the Minbari against accelerated weapons traveling at only .05C due to the simple fact that at the ranges you have been working on here, the ships would have at least five or six seconds' warning of incoming fire. Also, I think the neutron canons are closer to the reaper style weapons than you estimate in this fic which, although clearly not as good as the reapers, would be enough to make those weapons (which I believe do travel at near light velocity) much more dangerous than you estimate. While I generally do think that the Humans as you have them set up in this fic would have a slight advantage in technology due to ME drives and shielding, I think the balance would be far far closer to even than most of your chapters portray. Its clear you've stopped work on this fic but if you do ever work on it or open it up for someone else to take over (not interested too much going on in my own life), I would encourage you/them to think through the technological issues mentioned here... The ME folks did think these through I think, since most of their battles happened at close range.
Thanks for your hard work on this, quite the entertaining read.
Alkeni chapter 13 . 2/27/2016
Damn. And it cuts off right at a cliffie.

Very awesome fic. I'd love to see more if you decide to write it.
ColourVegan chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
I usually don't comment, but I just wanted to say that I have loved this story so far, and it makes me very sad that it doesn't appear as if you're going to continue it any time soon.

It's an intriguing and a very well executed cross-over!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
I have been loving this story. It is amazing, an awesome crossover with two great Si-Fi's and while unlikely as it appears, I hope this continues someday.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Oh crap. Cerberus is gonna fuck shit up I know it.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Wow. Something tells me the Asari might be entering this war from what Beneza said.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Shepard's here!

This has been a really good read so far. I'm very impressed. I'm not the best writer but I know good stuff when I see and this has been great.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Oh this is getting interesting. Let's see how Benezia handles trying to end this war.