Reviews for The Babylon Effect
Dis Lexic chapter 13 . 4/14
This is a great story and I hope you update soon. I have to ask though, would the even bothe with the Babylon stations since yheyve already got the Citidel that would work far better. Also, the shadows ain't got nothing on the Reapers!
Arekanderu chapter 13 . 4/8
This is an awesome story! Well done!
iamleath chapter 13 . 3/7
have you abandoned this story?
skarosianlifeform chapter 13 . 1/22
I just discovered the story and I know you didn't update for a year but please, could you restart writing that story ?
The space battles and the strategic aspect are excellent, and you do justice to all players (including neutrals like Centauri and Narn).
lighthawkmaster54 chapter 13 . 1/15
Excellent Story, please update it!
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Amazing work, a near seamless blend and fusion of me and b5, I truly hope you continue!
Talon5Krrde chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
More please!
Borg1982 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well the story is great really. Good promissing fabula, fine battles - but when will be next chapter?
gamdori-bil chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
I love this story! Its by far one of my favorites! I can't wait to read more.
Specterman626 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Wow, I'm impressed with your version of TIM. Even just that snippet is much better then the others I've read. I hope you don't turn him into an asshat later in the story.
Stellar Castaway chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Great story so far! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Martin70 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Hey, great story so far. I look forward to the next chapter. If you are having trouble with the the whole Londo G'Kar thing still, send me an email, I have a few ideas to kick at you. I'll post something on our Group's website later on.

Martin70
highlander348 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Is this story dead?
Darman Sejuk chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Wow nice battle scenes. Would be intresting to see how the grey council take the abilities of a human upclose.
marty f chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
ru ever going to update this