Reviews for The Babylon Effect
Elric Tchaikovsky chapter 7 . 9/10
Okay. You've got an interesting concept, and I like what I've seen so far, but you should really find a proof reader. These chapters are all riddled with minor spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.

With respect to the author and all readers, an anticipated future having an United Islamic Republics to be establish first and being in war with UN is questionable referring to our world ? There are many fight in our world among several parties that involved resource control mainly to be possessed by powerful company / Riches party whom will defiantly utilize bigotry in religion, loyalty to tribe instead of country citizens', ethnic cleansing, conflicting in authority in several society that vary in degree with criminal organization influence and control and other factors. Please note the long conflict in Burma" or "Myanmar" where there are there is minority persecution and nobody care about them although UN classify them as worst cases of ethnic cleansing

Normal people just want to be secure in peace and in financial aspect and therefore it is more attractive to be dreamers in fan fiction in somewhere. In fact, it is a matter of being manipulated.

Maybe the author just give an example although more possible future is natural disaster like meteor impact

Apology kindly please if that is beyond the story which is very interested

AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 13 . 4/24
A really interesting story that I like though I do think some of your technological assumptions are off. For one thing, simple short burst evasives would be a very successful tactic for the Minbari against accelerated weapons traveling at only .05C due to the simple fact that at the ranges you have been working on here, the ships would have at least five or six seconds' warning of incoming fire. Also, I think the neutron canons are closer to the reaper style weapons than you estimate in this fic which, although clearly not as good as the reapers, would be enough to make those weapons (which I believe do travel at near light velocity) much more dangerous than you estimate. While I generally do think that the Humans as you have them set up in this fic would have a slight advantage in technology due to ME drives and shielding, I think the balance would be far far closer to even than most of your chapters portray. Its clear you've stopped work on this fic but if you do ever work on it or open it up for someone else to take over (not interested too much going on in my own life), I would encourage you/them to think through the technological issues mentioned here... The ME folks did think these through I think, since most of their battles happened at close range.
Thanks for your hard work on this, quite the entertaining read.
Alkeni chapter 13 . 2/27
Damn. And it cuts off right at a cliffie.

Very awesome fic. I'd love to see more if you decide to write it.
ColourVegan chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
I usually don't comment, but I just wanted to say that I have loved this story so far, and it makes me very sad that it doesn't appear as if you're going to continue it any time soon.

It's an intriguing and a very well executed cross-over!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
I have been loving this story. It is amazing, an awesome crossover with two great Si-Fi's and while unlikely as it appears, I hope this continues someday.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Oh crap. Cerberus is gonna fuck shit up I know it.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
Wow. Something tells me the Asari might be entering this war from what Beneza said.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Shepard's here!

This has been a really good read so far. I'm very impressed. I'm not the best writer but I know good stuff when I see and this has been great.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Oh this is getting interesting. Let's see how Benezia handles trying to end this war.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Really interesting crossover you got going on. I'm liking it.
raw666 chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Is this story officially dead?
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
interesting story so far. curious to see if the citadel will get involved in the war due to the destruction of the asari and volus ships.

i hope you actually continue this story at some point, or at least re-write it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
Do more do more please
xThomas2 chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
I'm torn. I mean, I want to say, yay kick minbari ass! But here I am going to scold you. I don't want to cheer for the terrains. Why don't I want to cheer for them? its because of the odds. They're never totally against them. It's boring to read such.