Reviews for Honor Thy Fallen
bubblenut21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is great! I love that you gave him layers and reasons behind his beliefs, because sometimes I forget he probably did have a normal life at one point. It's also hard to look past the jerk he is, but I like stuff like this because it makes the characters so much more relatable! Also, this line "(and the Head of the Dai Li's corpse had hung upon his mantle, of course)" GOLD.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow, that was really good.

You really caught Long Feng and kept him in character. That was a major feat, especially since you made him relatable.

Truly, you have a gift. Keep at it!
Luna Cat Kitty chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Aww. It made me feel for Long Feng. :c

Woah, the ending was creepy. 0.o

Awesome stuff. :D
Loves the minor characters chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
PPL Y U NO REVIEW DIS STORY?

I'm sorry, but I had to do type that.

With that said, I really liked this. It's always refreshing to read a fic that focuses on the minor characters, especially if we only got but a mere taste of their backstory; Sure we knew that Long Feng had to-as Azula stated-strugle to get to where he was and that he was the son of a lowly merchant, but it's really interesting to read a deeper insight of what he was and why he was the power-hunger villan seen in the cartoon.

What I enjoyed the most was that you managed to give Long Feng a wife(AND kids) and still have him in character. I also enjoyed the fact that because of his family's death, Long Feng was determined to keep the war shadowed from Ba Sing Se.