Reviews for All is Fair in Love and Wizardry
m7star chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
This is AWESOME! Please write an epilogue!
tvman24 chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
now this story was amazing but i'm thinking it needs a sequal
kelwin chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Hi nice to see someone else likes the books. I wonder will there be more books in that series. well we will just have to wait and see.
QuidditchFlyer19 chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L
Mary Rachel chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
This is really interesting. Will you write an epilouge? I hope so.
TheQueenOfTheFoxes chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Hi there! Before I say anything else, I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading your story. There just aren't enough Young Wizards fans out there. Oh, well.

Just a small thing about this chapter: "Their noses were almost touching and Dairine could feel his breathe on her face, making her heart beat erotically". I think you meant to put "erratically", and if you did, I would definately change it, as "erotically" means sexually desiring or stimulating. Just saying.

You should definately write an epilogue, please! Thanks for a great story.

Fox
Live. Dream. Write chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
I'm up to this chapter right now! And I think that the fanfiction is really great so far!

I was looking for some new Young Wizards fanfiction and i noticed one I haven't noticed before, which was of course this one. (This happened yesterday) )

This fanfiction also [partially] served as a distraction for homework that I really don't want to do, so thanks!

You have a LiveJournal? I have one too! Sorry for straying off topic.

Your story should have more reviews with how great it is. But the Young Wizards Discussion Forums is also in a kind of lag also...the happiness of having A Wizard of Mars is fading away.

I skipped to chapter nine since I kinda did want to know if nine was the last chapter. *hangs head in shame* It's just that fanfiction was so good! I give total support to an epilogue!

) Unimaginative Imagination O
TeenTypist chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Most excellent! I'm still thoroughly enjoying this. I do feel like you're managing IC very well. I didn't find the chapter confusing at all. I did note one typo at the end.

"so that they could [make] Roshaun whole again."

Anyway, fantastic chapter, and shame on anyone too lazy to review.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
"Nita's got a boyfriend! For real this time!"

Oh _Deep Wizardry_ flashback...

"Whoa, wait a second. Officially?" Kit said.

"Well, you were practically joined at the hip before and I just assumed you carried on in private where no one could see. Are you telling me you've actually just been friends all this time? Wow Kit, you're slower than I thought you were which is really saying something. If I had known it would take you this long to make a move, I would have intervened long ago."

This was absolutely perfect. I don't think I could have said it better.
TeenTypist chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
"She had high expectations and never put up with anything less no matter what the circumstances. "

That is EXACTLY how I'd describe Dairine and I don't think I ever had the words for it before. You have utterly captured Roshaun in a way that's exceedingly difficult to do.

I really hope all the people that are reading and not reviewing start reviewing-I know I love favorites and alerts, but there's something about a review that just has that personal touch.

Anyway, this was a great chapter, if a little short, and I look forward to reading more, as usual.
TeenTypist chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
*whimpers, stuttering* Cl-cl-cliffhanger?

I am absolutely thrilled and amazed at this story and shame on everybody who is reading this fic and not reviewing. (Been having the same problem myself late-story on 16 favorite's list, and only 3 reviews)

I promise to go back and review the earlier chapters when I re-read this. At the moment, I just had to barrel through it without reviewing because I couldn't help myself. You've done an amazing job of keeping everybody in IC. I have a hard time keeping Roshaun IC-I always end up making him a little softer than DD does. I'd love to offer you constructive criticism, but I don't have any. I'm blown away and feeling a little abashed over my own YW fics, which I had always been rather pleased with.

Thank you and I look forward to your update.
Curlscat chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Carmela's last few lines seemed a little awkward, but I liked the rest of it.
Taffy Cat chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Interesting start! I mean that in the best possible way-my interest is truly piqued. :) I'm looking forward to seeing where the plot goes!

Nita and Kit having their first kiss on the moon is just so... them. Nice to see them talking about their relationship, too.

"Nita's got a boyfriend! For real this time!" made me crack up. Oh, Dairine.