Reviews for MIT: Hampstead Heath Corpse
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Well, I think we can guess who had the actual lucky escape there, poor Lav luv!
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
What a jack ass... jerk wad... poor Lav.
llimbus chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I really like the turn at the end.
Brown, Bones and Beadle was as entertaining as ever. The new characters was perfectly described and had a genuine and fully believable personality.
HiddenBetweenTheLines chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Oh my god what an asshole he turned out to be. Poor lavender. Cool fic.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is so interesting! I love the details about the new characters and the intricacy of the plot. I'm really curious how Bobbie got assigned (does she have a Muggle-born sibling? How does she know about the wizarding world?) and how Harry set up this team in general. (I know, I'm reading it out of order, but I saw that the first MIT story was still in progress, and I'm impatient ;) Think of me as pretending I've been following you since the beginning. Not to mention the writer in me is curious as to how the story works without the backstory, and how the backstory works after the fact.)
noonie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
What an ass... I'm glad I found the story where Lavender DOES find someone who treats her with respect or this story would have made me too mad!

You do spin great tales, I've enjoyed going through all yoru stories even though I haven't commented on every one of them.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Another good onshot
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nice story and case. A shame Jack turned out to be a dick.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Okay, I'm absolutely crushed to see 'complete' as the story status - this is one of the most original stories I've ever read on this site, and I was so, so keen for it to be lengthy! Haha.

The only quibble I have is that the end was rather sudden, and Jack's reaction (actually, that's not quite right, it was more of an over-reaction) was a little unexpected which did disappoint me since there was to be no resolution (the story being a one shot and all). I really wanted him to be like 'whatevs you're still gorgeous' because I do like Lavender and in this she was spectacularly envisioned.

Anyway, that said, this was fabulously well written, well characterised, and fantastically and realistically merged the magical into the muggle world.

I can only hope that one day you'll randomly decide to make it into a WIP.

Thanks for a brilliant read. :)
aalens chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Good fic. I greatly enjoyed it - until the last couple of paragraphs.

Jack's reaction to Lavender's scars make me dislike and dispise him, whereas until them I had found him both real and engaging. Even though the scarring horrified Jack, even the most basic and minimal element of good manners should have made him attempt to hide that fact. That he did not know why she may have been crying made him into a moron, and that he is so fixated on appearances makes him shallow.

I have not read any others of your fics with Jack as a character so perhaps he is intended to be a very flawed character and as such, a complex and interesting person. So, I shall reserve my opinion of him until I've read more. LOL (Off to look for more fics with him in them right now.)

Well, in a minute anyway, meanwhile I'd like to say that it is a great pleasure to read HP fanfics written in good British English and with virtually no errors of grammar. Also your fics are original and free of cliches; I admire the fertility of your imagination and your gift for story telling.

(Now I really am off to find more fics.0
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Decent tale. Lots of open-ended questions about the "universe", but if this story fits with others maybe they answer some of the questions. I'll have to take a look at more of your work.

Kind of a downer, but totally realistic, right at the end.

Regards,

LM
PeterJAC chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Great one-shot. Would love to see more from this universe.
Darth Marrs chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Excellent one-shot there.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Well, that guy is a tosser.

I hope you do more stories about your little team. A bit too much detail for a one-shot.
potternut190 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I've seen the MIT on your timeline and was wondering when it would appear.

Once again you have done a fabulous job! I enjoy your writing the muggle perspective and dropping in references to our favorite characters and the magical world. Reading how Harry changed the Aurors and their focus was just as enjoyable. The description of their uniforms was fun and it was interesting to see that there is a muggle on the MIT. Hope we read more MIT cases.