Reviews for Animal Symbolism
Chewie Cookies chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
So many happy feels!
OSYH chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Wow, what an interesting pairing. I see potential here!
eyeofthegoddess chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Noooo ... nothing can happen to Shino! Even though he usually isn't my favorite - I certainly don't want anything to happen to him. But the interaction between Hana and Shino is very sweet!

Great story. On to the next chapter! :)
SourGrapes101 chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
After reading your 'Sunflower Love' contest piece I've gotta say I like it, so I thought some feedback would be in order. I'll try to be as constructive as possible, so hopefully you find it useful.

To start with, your portrayal of both Naruto and Hinata was a big highlight of the fic. Naruto's confidence, Hinata's shyness and all the other details felt very in-character and contributed so much to the cute factor of the story. Their interactions together were really sweet and fluffy, which instantly makes reading a fic like this ten times better - the best part of all NaruHina fics where Naruto and Hinata are still young is how cute they are together!

The fact that you went out of your way to provide physical details too, like Hinata's blush or Naruto's grin, made the story a very absorbing read. It's always nice to see a story that doesn't go light on the smaller details - they're the ones that turn an average fic into a good one and a good fic into a great one! So yeah, the detail you went into made the fic an engaging read that keeps the reader interested and that's always a plus point.

As for critique, if I'm honest I felt like the flashback could have been integrated into the fic a little more neatly. Right now it feels a tad shoehorned and although the flashback is cute and definitely works well, the 'connecting' paragraph between the present events in the classroom and the flashback itself came across as a little awkward. Maybe a separate scene, at lunch or between lessons or something, where Hinata gets a moment alone to think about how she first met Naruto could help make the transition a bit smoother. It's not a massive deal or anything, but I feel that would help improve it.

Also, maybe it's just me but I felt the opening was a tiny bit abrupt. Immediately focusing on the fact that Hinata has a pot of sunflowers in front of her was kinda thrust on the reader and it did feel like a missed opportunity, in the sense that the reader misses out on Naruto actually handing the flowers to her directly, which would've been a perfect opportunity for both cuteness and comedy. I'm not saying the opening was awful, far from it, but it did feel... incomplete, for lack of a better word.

In any case, hopefully this feedback is at least a little helpful. The critique wasn't meant as harsh at all and is more for suggestions than pointing out problems or anything like that - this is a good story, don't worry! Goood luck with the contest!
eyeofthegoddess chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
That was sweet. Even though ... I really see Karin end up with Suigetsu instead of Lee. But both Karin and Lee have a good side to them that I enjoyed seeing in your story.

Great read. Looking forward to next chapter!
eyeofthegoddess chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Poor Kiba. I felt sorry for him in this one. Shino and Hana ... that would only lead to MORE Shino is his life. lol And I was wondering when we would get to Kiba and Karui - but we need MORE! Some interaction would be nice. Show up what this couple is really made of!

Great Chapter! Can't wait to read the next one.
eyeofthegoddess chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
That was too cute! I love Shikamaru and Temari! They are too perfect for one another. And I didn't see that ending coming at all.

Great story! Can't wait to read the rest.
eyeofthegoddess chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Tenten and Neji are so cute. I think they are perfect together. This was a sweet story - and it definitely made me like Neji more!

Great job! I can't wait to read the next one.
eyeofthegoddess chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed chapter 1. You showed the feelings of Naruto and Hinata during the Pain battle - which was pretty intense. Then - the ending was beyond cute.

Now I hope that Hinata doesn't faint during the date. We need these two to finally be comfortable with one another so that they can just enjoy each other's company!

Great job! Keep up the good work!
eyeofthegoddess chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
That is ... awesomely cute! Naruto is the sweetest guy ever! No wonder Hinata loves him so much!

Now I can't wait to read the rest of your chapters! Keep up the good work! :)
Chewie Cookies chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
Wow, that's...really freaking CUTE! I love it!

Gonna add this one to my alerts and such, ne?

Keep up the good work!
HinaTy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I wont be a stickler on a small mistake at the end.

I want to say this is an amazing opener, and i hope to see the rest play out just as well. I absolutely fell in love with DameWren's writing of the two. Three years wisked away together, the the fiction was, well.. too much. I just finished episode 166 today, and so this is fresh in my mind. I'm going to continue to read. :) Im quite excited.
Dread Knight N7 chapter 24 . 10/8/2011
Hehe nice chapter. Well I reviewed all of the chapters so far and it's all been good. The only thing I would say is add more scenes with just naruhina. There is like only 2 with those two interacting with each other and the rest have been varied.
Dread Knight N7 chapter 23 . 10/8/2011
Meh chapter. Nothing really note worthy
Dread Knight N7 chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
I think kiba would make a good dad. He's fiercely loyal so that's a good thing