Reviews for A Late Night
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I loved this. It was so perfect and emotional. I love how she took care of him. It was really sweet.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
awww
fatherlessgirls chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This might be my favorite one shot so far. I love that it fits right into the story. They could have easily made up in this scene before Beaver tells her about the blown alibi and they break up in the next episode.
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
great story! I always hated how veronica just ran out on logan without confronting him and then instantly suspecting him of the worst.
Islandergyrl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Thanks for this piece. It was a really sweet and tender moment that really touch my heart. It just sucks that Veronica always tends to think the worst of him when he puts her on such a high pedestal.

I think a part if me will always love Logan a bit more than Veronica even though he can be such a jackass. Hope to read more stories from you soon!
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Aaw, that was all kinds of sweet! I don't think it would've occurred to me that Logan might think Aaron hurt Veronica, but it is plausible, and you wrote the cute LoVe stuff so well. Think this is going on my faves list for another read sometime :)

~Ultra~
epic how chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I enjoyed your story so much! Thanks for the reminding us of when they were sweet and new. I didn't remember Lianne was living with them then-nice detail. Your idea fits in perfectly to that night. Keep up the good work!
desperate for more chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Seeing Logan hurt like that broke my heart, but the story was still beautiful. Thank you!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awesome. If only they had this scene in the show... it would make a lot easier for them, right?
smirkforever chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is great. I am with you - I too was constantly frustrated at how the show never really worked things out for Veronica and Logan. They definitely have an epic relationship, but there is only so far you can take that before it becomes tragic, and I think I hit that point in season 2. Thank you for giving them a moment - I look forward to your sequel on Winding Road.
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
so glad we have FanFic to not on,y kep the story alive but fill in all the spaces the series' writers left open. Liked this story-tender and believable.
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was a cool alternative to the episode. I like the backstory you filled in for Lianne - that her alcoholism didn't just come from the events after Lilly's death.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh, this was so good and poignant! I wanted it to not end!

:( Thanks for writing!
Josielynn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I did enjoy this fic.. You were able to capture the emotions between them and take them along a different pathway. Isn't it amazing how one night can make a difference?
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Man, I understand the need for conflict in TV, but three seasons of it between them and then we end with nothing resolved. Yes, life is messy like that, but still. Thank you for this beautiful moment.