Reviews for I'll Protect You, Always
raikim ventusignis chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
3 the story(especially about the part on the hockey sticks and revenge plan lol) and yea i wzs just freakin mad about the KCAS ...i still think they desrve it.
poeticjustice13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww I love this story. It's sweet.
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww, I loved this. Logan and Camille are my favorite couple on the show. They're so cute! I just wish they were still together for real...

I know, right? I'm so upset that Big Time Rush didn't win! :( You can ask my followers. I've been tweeting about it all day.. My mom always says, "Just because someone doesn't get an award doesn't mean they don't deserve it. They just failed to recognize how great that person (or band in this case) is." Well, this would fit perfectly here. Big Time Rush is still the greatest band in the history of the Earth and let's not forget: Their performance was AMAZING! :D
Cayology chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
really good!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Loved the story- you should make it into a multi-chapter story
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really like this! Yeah Logan was a little OOC at the beginning but who could blame him. Great job! And O.M.G. I'm so PO'd about the KCA's there was NO WAY the guys weren't suppose to win. I swear it was rigged! But anyway before I go off, great job on the story!
XAShotInTheDarkX chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Aww! So cute! Loved everything about this story! :)