Reviews for How Come, How Long
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I'm so sad about how often this happens.
I hope she can her freedom at last.- I hope she dosnt suffer more for protecting herself.
- Not our business, huh? Or not our place?- I bet they are thinking better of it now.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Wow this story is really powerful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Very sad. I don't agree with these people. It's not our place. From the point of view of a child who watched and listened to her mother being abused for years and no one doing anything even if they were in the next room...these people are cowards. Written really well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Omg these is the second story I read from you and I loved both! At first I thought he killed her you totally and fully surprised me I love it this an original.
Marie One chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Everyday somewhere in the world.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Thank you for writing this story. Every bit of bringing this to the public's attention has the possibility of saving another person's life. In my day, this was indeed the general public's attitude. Very few people concerned themselves with what happened even to children, let alone wives or husbands. (Of course, no husband would ADMIT that he was abused...)

I hope that more (who have the talent) will do what they can to spread the reality of abuse, and what to do to stop it!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Powerful piece! But I've come to expect that from you:)

Thank you for telling me about it. Didn't even realize as I was reading that it wasn't a ExB story! Great work, bb:)

ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Judging by your other stories. Do you write happiness?
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Brilliantly written. It serves as a reminder that someone needs to step in before things get out of hand and that maybe we should be the one to step in.
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so beautifully written! I could feel every ounce of emotion as I read it. Wow, just ... wow.

The saddest thing is how often this actually happens. People turn their cheek, pretend it's not what it is, deny it, or just plain don't care.

Thank you for sharing this! I didn't expect it to end the way it did, but the ending was so right.

YouaremineMine chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Very well written.

Not what I expected to happen.

They should have called the cops. Every one of them.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
How sad, but completely true. Everyone waits for someone else to have the courage to step up to the plate and make it their business. The same thing happens for abused children. Medical staff and teachers are REQUIRED to report suspicions. When are we going to be held accountable as well?
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
SMH. Damn.
biblepam chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
sad, sad story.. hopefully the female was found to have acted in self defense.. Aweful neighbors did nothing, but it's how it is in society.. no one wants to get involved in fear of retribution
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »