Reviews for Measuring Life with Coffee Spoons
KoalaPowers chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
Your story was short, sweet, and oh so amazing. Lookomg forward to future stories!
StormGemini chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
SOOO GOOD!
Kata chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
A nice heartwarming story
Blue72 chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Im in love with this fic! its just so complete and short but sweet! thanks for writing it, its brillant
Softly Spoken Words chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Loved it! So sweet, well-paced, and well written.
Rochoa chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Wow this is one of the cutest stories I've ever read! Kagome and Inuyasha were just perfect; they were modernized and perfectly flawed in their own way, while also being very in character. It was nice that Kagome was affected by the rumors but wasn't overly dramatic and didn't make a big deal out of it. I loved the way you structured the story, too, and the ending was so fittingly adorable :D! Great job!
BGuate224 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
GAH this story was so adorable, thank you so much for writing it!
gabrielle015 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
This was just unbelievably cute. I loved it
birthdaychat chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Ahh! Ending was adorable! :D

Awesomesauce!:D
birthdaychat chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it! :D

Was awesome and totally sweet! I love your writing style!
kawoosh chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This was so cute!
KagomeHailYeah chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
THIS WAS THE CUTEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

You are such a awesome writer!

I hope in the future you will make a long story! I know it'll be a good one! I loved how you portrayed their characters, and we didn't have to think about anything sad while listening to sad music and fighting back tears of agony! xD Its so refreshing to know there are still writers like you out there. I look forward to any stories of InuxKag, MirxSan AyaxKou etc, that you post! I am going to add you to my favorites list! Please remember that this site is still here :3

-Kagomeh:D
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
This is great! :D Is there a next chapter? I can't wait!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh my gosh, I love this fic! :D
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Hey long time no see:) This was so cute. The way you described Kagome and Miroku's friendship was adorable. Especially since they are my favs. You made InuKag's relationship realistic after they got together with the usual celebrity troubles. It was cute how he kept trying to call her but she wouldn't answer. I think my fav part was Shippou looking constipated. Made me snort with laughter. Your sense of humour is as sharp as ever. Now I'm gonna go read Opacity.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »