Reviews for Losin' It
One-Word Guru chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Mwhahahahahahahahah!
Bumbleboy92 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is what I get for sewrching up teammates. Really funny though.
qweerlittlefish chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aww! This was so cute and funny and awesome!

Like the song too! :3
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm laughing silently to myself... This is too cute. :3
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I like thissss and now you have introduced me to a wonderful songgggggggg. I want to know what happenssssss. Oooooohhhh yeahhhhhh. I'm just filling empty spaceeeeeee if you haven't noticeddddddddd. It doesn't really workkkkkkkkk to draw out consonantssssss. Especially if you were singinggggggggg. Oooohhhhhh yeahhhhhh. Mhmhmhmhhhhmmmmm. (o.O)
Rikuhime chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ahahahahah, thats funny
Midnight.Gem chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hahaha! That was funny, and true. It shows how Artemis and Wally would have a much better relationship if they hadn't gotten off on the wrong foot
KissUzumaki chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I don't really pay attention to song lyrics. But it was good. I saw some typos. You might want to go further back and explain why they seem so crazy about each other. But, I liked it.
PixelKit chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
xDDDD I could not stop laughing! This was truly amazing and the song went great! I love this paring and u just made it so amazing! Thank you x3
Bookity chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hang in just a second... Surely there is another song out there that can turn this into a two-shot...! I mean... What about the aftermath? Telling Rom and M'gan? Meeting up at Mt Justice... Please do more!
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
YAY!
Thy of Mystery chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Pretty good, but there is one thing that needs to change...

IT CANNOT BE A ONE-SHOT! D: :D
eakoandcompany chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
HAHA! I jumped too XD

I loved this piece it was so cute

Be ware of the internet
YJ TT chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
pretty good for a first songfic
awesomeECG chapter 1 . 4/2/2011