Reviews for Six and Counting
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 1/21
Good ending.
PhoenixRising360 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This is great. So many stories depict Tim (and Ziva) as being Tony's antagonist after Gibbs leaves and this does the exact opposite which is more appropriate, I think. Tim had always respected Tony's abilities as an agent, even if he was annoyed by the pranks. That Tim is empathetic to Tony's plight of having been dumped on was heartwarming, sad and bittersweet all rolled into one.
Francis chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Love this story because it shows the beautiful friendship between Tony and Tim and Tony does not pose as a poor little scorned by his friends after leaving Gibbs. Please write more stories about the beautiful friendship of the most beautiful and cute boys CBS.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really liked this version of when Gibbs left. I liked the fact that the team was helping Tony instead of putting him down.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Loved it! Good for Tim! I can only imagine just how much Tony really appreciated it. Thanks for writing and posting!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow. I'm not all that familiar with NCIS, in fact, I just finished season one. But really, wow. I don't understand too much of this, but I can agree with you about the anger part that Gibbs. I feel McGee's anger toward both Tony and Gibbs. Is that "On your six, boss" part of something further into the show? Am still stuck on season one after all.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love how you showed a different side to the hiatus that everyone writes about; instead of McGee and Ziva knocking Tony down at every turn you have them become noble agents of Tony's team and, in the case of McGee, great friends. Thanks for writing! :)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is perfect, just perfect. We don't get to see a lot of Tony/Tim interactions where the two aren't at each other's throats or each trying to one-up the other anymore, so it was nice to see Tim's unyielding support for Tony as team leader.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is how it should have been
phase45 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I like this story very much. I'm not very familiar with NCIS: Are all of these incidents your creations? Also, did Gibs really leave on an "undercover mission"? Why does that upset you?

What I like most about your story is the rich meaning you generate with the "got your six" affirmation. Great stuff.

Do you have more on other fandoms/fic sites?

- a family member
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Yay

I gusto. Thanks for sharing
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
loved this I really would Tim giving Gibbs a dressing down or even Tony just realizing that he has to respect himself(both as continuations of this fic;P) but I'll understand if you don't
sarah999 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awwww! I love it! :D
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is very cute. I love Tim and Tony's relationship. Thanks for sharing.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »