Reviews for Fairy Dust
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
Things are getting interesting
LinRose-Feather chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
I can't wait for more. Amaya is a character full of flaws. It's a nice change of pace from what usually graces the pages of this site.
AnimeObsessedGirl chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
S-s-sugoi!

Lol.

This is really good. I usually am not a fan of OC fix, but this was exceptional!

And I'm happy I did.

You should make more SakunoxREGULAR fanfictions- I loved the SakunoYukimura one you wrote a month and so ago.

Keep up the hard work!

AnimeObsessedGirl
aaliyahybanez chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Update! Update! Update!

Amaya's obsession with fairies is both terrifying and intriguing. Your words flow very well and the story "breathes" like it's actually real and I can see it right in front of my eyes.
Can't wait for your next chapter :)
K Kat08 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Gosh I love this story. The main character is so interesting I wanna read more. Please continue it!
Suliee chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I think this story is really beautiful! Keep up the good work! :)
Chocopretzels chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Heehee
So unique:)
tsukinoyume11 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Amaya is an interesting character. I would like to see what happens later. Please continue. XD
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
This is so good. Full of angst and I don't know. It's just amazing. :)
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Chillybean chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
I almost forgot about this story! I'm so happy that you updated and reminded me how much I love your style of writing. For some reason, this particular story is my favorite out of all of your pieces. I think it's the 'friendship' aspect instead of romance
Frog-kun chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Oh hey you continued this. Awesome.

This isn't one of my favourite fics, probably because I don't relate to the themes of anorexia and Amaya's difficult relationship with her father, but I always thought you portrayed these things rather sensitively, and again, that shows here.

Oh, and one thing I'm missing from this fic: where did your awesome line break from the last chapter go B(
xh-acke chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
might want to work on getting a brain there and stop believing people. totally not sorry at all.
xh-acke chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
STILL can't believe you believed me when i said sorry for hacking. HA.
xh-acke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
stuuuuupid you actually thought i was sorry for hacking?
ai-chan97 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
OMG! This plot is so fascinating! XD I love it! As always your writing is awesome! _ I'm always on the look out for good FujiOC fics and I'm so glad to have found one from you. Amaya is a very intriguing character...although she kinda gives me the creeps sometimes..._ I'm having a little trouble picturing her though... I'm guessing she's not an angelic beauty or anything but is pretty..in sorts... I'm a little confused as to how long her hair is or what colour it is...So could you describe that?

The characterisation is just fantastic.. and you're maintaining the suspense very well XD... I'm very curious to find out more I'm also hoping that you might consider changing the "Friendship" genre to "Romance" ;)

Please update soon!_