Reviews for 520 Cenz
EternalFlame401 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I'm not crying! There's dust in my eyes! Well written and had a nice plot. Hope you keep it up! (even though this fic was finished 3 years ago)
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I usually don't read/like yaoi (especially RoyEd. Not flaming, it's just not my thing), but this was so sad, and beautiful. Very well written, nicely done!
damncritic chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
omg. i love this.. even if i hate that roy had to die. but the storyline was really poignant (i felt it was ok even without having a royxed, but its ok). i never really thought of having the 520 given back during his death sentence (i've read others about when roy became fuhrer, and when he's already dead, but not right then and there on the executioner's block) wondered how you will pull it off with ed's personality, but the way you wrote it let it make sense. you also captured roy and ed perfectly. great job!
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was really wow...just wow...I can honestly say that it was beautifully written and although it was sad I really enjoyed it
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Well, this was very depressing.

I had hoped that when Ed said he wasn't going to let Roy off the hook with the 520 cenz to try coax him to not have the trials for the war crimes committed during the Ishval Civil War cause their were a lots of soldiers involved... then they would all be convicted and hanged (not just Roy plus... then he would end up hurting Hawkeye again and Ed said that Roy should avoid doing so). Plus, I thought when Dr. Marco came in at the end when Roy was blind to offers him a Philosopher's Stone that it would heal Roy's blindness in exchange to help contribute to the restoration of Ishval. I don't think he would've live long enough as Fuhrer to even complete that goal to the fullest. It would've taken years to accomplish restoring Ishval.

Either way, this was still a very well-written one-shot; although, it was hard to read the conversation between Roy and Ed cause it was too depressing.

Keep Up The Good Work!

Yokai :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was very good.
GreyMoth chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was so beautiful and heartbreaking. I want to say I loved it, but I hate crying so I'm torn ;)
Mateo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, you had to go make me all sad didn't you.

Nevertheless, this was quite well written for a death-fic. Normally those are overdone and unrealistic, but you've expanded on a concept that interested me already - the war crimes of Ishval - and you've done it well.

Bookmarking this, it was refreshing.

Thank you. :)
idtellyouilovedyou chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
*wipes tears away* that was so good and sad and... GOOD! look you made me cry... :'(
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
that was sad, but done very well.
Lillith Rhiannon chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You are EPIC!

I just read one of your crossover fics and dropped in on your profile. I loved this! It was heartbreaking.

You're an awesome describer of, um... things. I don't know. In case you couldn't tell I kind of lack that skill sometimes! XD

I especially liked the "sickening crack" line. Really put an image in my head. And the flowers. Sad stuff...

Well, I'm impressed, at least. XD
forbiddenstars chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
not sure if I've already reviewed this. But it's heartbreaking, and yet firmly, beautifully just and righteous. The only way I keep myself from bursting into tears (because I'm tearing up already) is to imagine that they will meet, they will be happy, somewhere beyond the Gate.

Thanks for such a beautiful story, although to soothe your crying readers I would encourage a happy sequel of reuniting them... :)
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh gate, that was an awesome story... I'm crying. very good job with the emotion in the story. As much as I don't like anyone dying, it was an excellent story. Keep up the good work.
artistic-weirdo chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This kinda made me cry. It's soo sweet yet sad at the same time. I don't know why but I have this urge to read it over and over and over again:) btw I was just wondering, why does Roy have to die?
nukagirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011