Reviews for Random Bleach and Soccer Freak
Ko'orisha chapter 3 . 1/4
Would you be continuing this series anymore? I enjoyed the 3-shots available :D
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This makes me laugh so hard! :D
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
You should consider doing a story about Karin and Hanataro, a follow up to this chapter. They way she bullied him was funny, normally I don't like bullying, but in this case it's okay. Just a thought, it's your call.
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Hey, what about a Karin and Hisagi fic? Knowing you it will be damn funny!Oh, and what about a Karin and Byakuya one? And also Karin and Yumichika? Sorry for the extremely long thing, but your fanfics revolving around Karin are simply HILARIOUS!

Nice reaction, Kenpachi, as soon as you got to know that giving a ring means marriage!

Man, Karin was traumatized, eh? Nice!

loved it! Please update!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Son of a biscuit! Seriously! Nice lines,ne

Gates of Hell opened up? Cute, Hanatarou!

Man, this was the BEST!
Rianan D Halmsu chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
awesome!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
It's not horrible! It's good! It's quite hilarious. I was about to go roll on the floor with laughter if not for the fear of breaking my laptop! It's great! Keep writing! :)
Hakkuchi chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
:D I thoroughly enjoyed that! Haha! Loved how Karin really didn't know what to do at the end. I guess for an odd couple like Unohana and Kenpachi, you can't expect their relationship to work like normal ones. Best thing when you see this type of thing happen is to just slowly back away and pretend like you didn't see anything. But I guess poor Karin was pressured into "helping."

I read this when it came out, but being me, I put off reviewing until later. And that "later" turned out to be quite a long time. So, thanks for the story again!
blankNblank chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Lol I never imagined kempachi in this kind of situation, it was awesome XD

Yay for Hitsukarin :D
Lazybutt-chan chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Hello,Hello,

Ah, how I love these oneshots! I want to hug you right now... Or is that too stalkerish? Ehhhhh... Anyway, I was really confused towards the end of it, but I managed to extract that there was a hollow attack and Hanatarou's giagi went crazy...(BTW I'm pretty sure that Hanatarou can't fight...His Zanpukto is only usefull in combat after the heal meter is filled up. *Adjusts glasses*... Don't mind me, I'm just being a freakishly accurate Bleach fan... O_0. I'm creeping myself out so I'll shut up now.) So, either I'm just stupid (Or my brains a bit hazy from it being 3:00am) or your writing is a bit unclear... Your call.:D

Always,

Lazybutt
sayo-chan64 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
LOL, this was absolutely hilarious. Poor Karin constantly gets in trouble, but the play punishment was too good to stay as punishment. Until the Hollow wrecked the play...they're lways ruining someone's day. Loved the death threats Karin gave people, especially Hanatarou.

sayo-chan
Lazybutt-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hello,hello,

I really enjoyed reading this fic! I couldn't agree more on Karin's fair share of fanfiction. I can imagine her intractions with the Shinigami would actually be really enjoyable... I wonder what Kubo Tite is cooking up right now...?

Always,

Lazybutt
Alexmommy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really like this story too...very funny about the soccer ball!
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Haha! funny! i love Karin-chan! XD do u think u can do a fic on karin nd kenpachi? not a love pairing but a funny fic between the two?
hts911 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OMG! Im absolutely in love with it. its absolutely amazing, characterizing every character in a believbly hilarious way.