Reviews for Permanent Press
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read about Kim and Jared. I love this!
Anon chapter 9 . 2/18
You totally managed to give them a personality. I love this version of Kimred.
Anon chapter 7 . 2/18
Gender equality FTW! YES! Thank you!
Anon chapter 6 . 2/18
I hope Jared gets sick too! You are so unfair on Kim.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/18
I'm so invested in this story. Great writing. I want to scream at Jared to get to the "I really like you" part
Anon chapter 4 . 2/18
I'm so glad he showed her. That's the only way to go with stuff that is impossible.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/18
The scene with Kim digging for gossip from the town drunk is brilliant! I want you to write a book.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/18
I definitely think Kim has character
Anon chapter 1 . 2/18
I like that he knows her name. Your metaphors of Alice in Wonderland, zombie apocalypse and rapture are brilliant ;)
xeat.ur.soulx chapter 9 . 2/1
This is, without a doubt, the greatest Jared/Kim fic on this website. You have an amazing gift in writing and I hope you'll keep it up!
GhostWriter1864 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Nice! I didn't stop reading once! I liked it... simple and sweet and different. Can't wait to read more from you!

Ghosty
Tamani chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I love it! It was so good! this story I have started reading from this morning and I hope that you update it soon! I love the Kim and jared scenes and the wolfpack and kim scenes, she is just such a unique individual that you cannot not love her!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
This is the best Kim/Jared fix I've ever read! Really well done-it was much more realistic in the way you developed the plot than most fanfiction is, and I just loved it! Congrats on a great piece! :)
Georgiapj chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
LOVE this story, so well written, absolutely hilarious! Really enjoyed Kim's perspective, and loved reading Jared's and his obsessive wolf. Brilliant :)
Adelfi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Your writing style is. Fantastic! It's hilarious truly one of the few fanfiction that have made me laugh out loud through out . Well done !
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »