Reviews for Through the Eyes of Horatio and Kyle
dollydarwloo chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Well Ron does not know it, but he just gave Horatio the opportunity to take Kyle and raise him. Good way to end it. Your cliffy's are always interesting and leave the imagination to figure out the ending that the reader would anticipate. Good luck with Medical School. I will be here and won't be going anywhere. Also good luck with the wedding.

dolly
Roots4Miami chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
OK, so we just have to complete the story in our own minds. Knowing Horatio I have a feeling he found out what was going on with Ron and Julia and got custody of Kyle permenently. Kyle was much happier living with his father. As a final touch, H found out whatever criminal stuff Ron was into and he was arrested and sent to jail. Julia was not heared from again! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Hope you can take a few minutes in all the preperations and just find a few minutes for yourself. Hope things go well with getting into medical school! Thanks for writing.
queen of miami chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
daxy chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
awesome chapter! :) Can't wait for more!
BettyJenSA chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Hey there :) So happy to hear things are working out for you...Dam Tiffany's lol, whoa I'm jealous lol...All kidding aside you know I'm very Happy for you...

But now I was very Happy to have a chapter, broken record I know, but its the truth...

Okay now to this Chapter, What a Bi*tch Julia is to poor cutie Kyle, I mean geez a 4 year old my goodness, It is all she wants is Horatio's money, I mean unless she has money, she's bypolar. Horatio and Calleigh, interesting, I could see that..Man I'm ready to get my gun and take Ron out myself. I have always felt that Julia had no choice but to be with him, but still no excuse for all the other stuff she's done. I think though in this story that Horatio ends up proving Julia is unfit and gets Kyle, the end :) okay waiting for another story, j/k well not really Happy Easter.
Roots4Miami chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Great chapter! Yes, please continue this story. I can just see H looking for Julia and Kyle. As long as it ends with Horatio getting custody of Kyle! Thanks for writing.
queen of miami chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
BettyJenSA chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Wow this was very good. So neat that you brought in Alex, great job on capturing her Character, she was a gem. I also find it so believable that Julia took off with Ron, and then when she returns she's going to do everything possible to win over Horatio. I always felt that that is the only reason she wanted Kyle back in her life, but she did take care of him so? But then of course he was no baby, we know what she did when he was. I really think this is the reason Horatio didn't fight her, He probably also felt his son wanted to get to know his mother. I mean I'm sure Horatio himself wished He could have had more time with his own mother. OKay now that I've gone off track, I say your idea for a manhunt is an excellent idea, involving Mac.. Or hey whatever you decide is I am sure without a doubt, going to be great. :) Man you sure have made my day again. TC
fanilowgirl chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I love this story. Anything do with with Horatio and Kyle and I'm a happy gal :) I sure hope H can get his boy back from the Queen B*tch. If you're still accepting story ideas, I'd love to see one with Horatio, Renee, and Kyle. I'm sure you've heard about Renee right? Anyway, I was thinking she and H could already be in a relatsionship, Kyle returns from Afghanistan [whether temporary or permanent leave, it doesn't matter] and Horatio could introduce Renee to Kyle. I wonder if he would be happy for his Dad or feel a little bit resentful? Just a thought. Keep up the good work :)
daxy chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
awesome chapter! :) Can't wait for more!
Roots4Miami chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Great little chapter! I can just see Julia acting that way. A second chapter? Yes! Yes! Yes! Did you even have to ask? Looking forward to Horatio taking Kyle away from Julia for good. Thanks for writing!
LA Calleigh chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Part two? Oh, yeah. I want to see Horatio filing for sole custody while Julia is out of the state. She abandoned her sick child, no two ways about it. I can't wait for her to come back and have Kyle tell her to go away, he wants Daddy. Great chapter!

Cal
BettyJenSA chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Another chapter, man I am feeling lucky. :) I would love to see another chapter here maybe with Horatio having to fight a fever or something as such, then Kyle feeling better and happy to see his Father. Maybe Horatio taking an extra day off and just spending it with him bonding or something. Maybe having Kyle wanting to stay with his dad instead of going home with Julia or something, giving Horatio a little leverage on her. Whatever just update soon LOL Great Chapter.
queen of miami chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
LA Calleigh chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very sweet. Miss seeing the boys when they were young.

Cal