Reviews for The Long Kiss Goodnight
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/27
Awwww, I love this. Danny went through so much with this episode, and I really think you captured that perfectly. Nice job!
Rebecca Monahan chapter 1 . 2/16
The story was pretty good! Can you post a story about Danny and Linda in season 2 episode 5? If you could that would be great.
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
they're so adorable. loved it :)
elitejace452 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
aw i really liked this :) it was really really well written and i just loved it. i really love danny and linda. normally i want the men on the shows to not be married so i can drool even more over them...(except for wordy and ed :) ) but for them, i just love the two of them together.

this is not the typical type of fan fic i read, but it caught my eye and i read it :) i liked it... how come you never have like ANY grammar/spelling mistakes? i'm jealous! :) :)

and this also made my day because it distracted me from this stupid itchy cast haha.
Cherrifan82 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I don't know about anyone else but I loved it and I think you got Danny's POV down great. Thanks for writing this and I can't wait to read more from you soonish.

Runner043 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Hey, AIP... very well done. Very intense episode, and I always enjoy FF's where things are expanded on.

Kinda wish Linda got to walk into the court room with Danny at the end. Salazar's face would have just dropped when he saw her!
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Just watched the episode before reading your oneshot. It surely was a great eppy!

And I think your OS just got Danny's POV and his thoughts and fears he may still have very well! :)

I did love it and YES we better get a season 2. Don't wanna loose another great show, the last one I have, besides Miami.

And watching that episode I soon got suspicious about that Lyle guy. He just acted strange to me, so I loved the ending with Frank and Erin putting them down, though the dinner scene was so emotional.

I think their little sexual adventure at the end of this OS is just what they probably would have done :)
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was beautiful! Danny was perfectly in character :) Fantastic story!
montogma chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
great one shot! I watched the episode last night and loved every bit of it! Made me wish i had Henry for a grandpa. Glad that you decided to do a follow up. Looking forward to reading more blood is thicker than blue! Still checking daily for updates.
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
EXCELLENT story about a terrific episode! I held my breath the whole hour! You did a great job on this one. More, soon, please! :-)
Erica chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love it it was angsty yet happy at the end. Perfect!
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Aw, this was really cute :D I loved it. I loved the whole 'spa' story it was good that the boys didn't know the truth it would have scared them and given them nightmares.
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Loved it.

I think you nailed it.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I almost screamed when I saw this posted- so just let me say EEEEEEEEE- you have done a perfect reflections of those two and the feelings- wow- just keep up the good work and write more danny /linda- you are just so making them my most favorite couple- though i still love my samcked and my Ducaine- teehee