Reviews for For Want of an Ear
Amanda chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Great story so far, I love the stories that go back in time! Can't wait to see what comes next.
jambi chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
And the plot thickens! nice twist i can't wait to see where you go with it!
LoveIsAWitch chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Ohhh I love it! I can't wait for more! Poor Hermione! What is she going to do about a baby? I love how Fred is kinda going threw what George had to over losing a twin, just thankfully not to the full extent!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
xD best author's note ever: "and diagon alley may have blown up" xD Sorry, i just thought that was hilarious. In any case I really really loved this chapter and I'm so excited that you're going to be updating more frequently! Hermione's pregnant! o_O That is going to cause some serious problems... I really liked how you had Fred's POV after George's ear was lost, it was cool to see into his head. Hermione jealous was adorable. Keep up the great work! Definitely looking forward to an update!
TheDreamDweller chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Wow!

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more ;D3
slimygrimy chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I seriously, completely and utterly ADORE this story! So many new twists and details that I never expect, no matter how hard I try! You are simply brilliant. Bravo.
AGirlWithMoreThanDreams chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
omg i love this! please keep writting
sashafrazzle chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
You have no idea how happy this has made me...well not for george and hermione, they're in a really bad situation...but just happy about this story in general...if that makes any sense at all. (it doesn't) :)

I really love this story...really :) I can't wait for the next update.
TheDreamDweller chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
I absolutely ADORE this story, hope you update soon!3
jambi chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
This is one of the best stories i have ever read! I love the realistic characterization of post-war George and Hermione! Keep up the good work and UPDATE SOON...please :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is an amazing story! I didn't expect his ear to come off, but can't they reattach it? Unless the dragon ate it, It wasn't cursed off, and that's the reason why Mrs. Weasley couldn't put it back on.

But there's always the fact that you can completely disregard everything I just said and continue writing your story just the way you want too!

Lol great job and UPDATE SOON! It's been far too long!
So 'blank' killed 'blank. Fin chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
*shrieks* what?

Update or I keel you! Oh my god! Oh my god! Holy CRAPOLA in a CAN!

Great story, BTW.

HOLY FUDGESICLES!

O:

D:

DX

Yams
sashafrazzle chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
How this doesn't have a million and a half reviews is beyond me. :)I love it, and if you keep up with all these amazing cliff hangers (HIS EAR! OMG) my computer might just explode. Jus sayin'...

Anyway, I love how you write fred and george just the right mix of witty-ness and twin-ey fluff :)

Update soon please!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
Oh geez so what's going to happen when Snapes supposed to sectumsempra him? Hopefully that means it misses completely since there's no ear there to blow off...? xD In any case well written! I didn't think he'd lose his ear in the fight though when you started describing the screaming crowd and excessive amounts of blood I was a little bit suspicious. Turns out I had a right to be. In any case I CANT WAIT for the next chapter, once again you have me on the edge of my seat waiting for more so do all of us a favor and update soon! :)
Moonlight900 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Can't wait for the next Chapter ! love your fanfictions :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »