Reviews for For Want of an Ear
TeamGredAndForge chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Ahahahaha love this (obviously) :L I especially loved the part where Harry and Hermione were talking in the library. Pure brilliance. Can't wait for the next chapter!
cranesoforigami chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Wonderful update. I love this story! Keep the updates coming, I really want to see what you do for the tasks.

Moon
TeamGredAndForge chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Ehehehehehe this is so GOOD! I absolutely loved Charlie, you portrayed him just as awesome as I always imagine him to be! And I LOVED the scene at the end, where Fred gave him a hug I love the twins forever, DAMMIT JK, WHY DID YOU KILL FRED? D:
annewed chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Another excellent chapter! I love the way the story is unfolding and all the potential in it. It's very engaging, and I can't wait to see more. I would love to see some more background on Hermione/Fred and wonder if their simple closeness will somehow bring Hermione and George together . . . or generally how this will all play out.

Keep it coming, I look forward to more!
The New and Improved Batman chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Bah, why are you not longer D: I want to read more. Even though it's 2:30 in the morning and I should have gone to bed a while ago. Been readin' your stories and whatnot. Pretty great :3 Can't wait for an update. This is something I'd always wondered about. Really funny how George gets to be in the tournament. Sorta hopin' Dumbledore gets involved or something, since he's a pretty cool guy. I'm betting he'd be of great assistance if they told him what they knew and what not. Hermione is smart, but Dumbledore is smarter, as well as wiser.

Of course, if it's in no way a part of your plans, it'll live out its life in my imagination. Good thing I have one of those. Or I wouldn't have actually read the harry potter series. Lul. Not particularily a fan of Harry himself. Anyways.

You're awesome :D First author, I'd say, that has numerous stories in which I enjoy.
TeamGredAndForge chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Yaaaaay! So glad you updated, and I will just say what I always do, you are an amazing writer and I love this story. I cannot WAIT to see what will happen, especially at the end of the third task, although I know that's a long way away ;) Update soon!
annewed chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
Really enjoying this - glad I stumbled across it. I adore twin/Hermione pairings, and especially enjoy it when George and Hermione are better friends out of it (I've got something similar in works now, actually).

Your idea is a fascinating one, and I love that George is the Hogwarts champion - the possibilities it opens up are wonderful. The really interesting bit of what happens during time-travel fics is figuring out what is immutable and what is changeable and how little things can have unexpected consequences. Fun to read and to write.

I love your haunted George, and cannot wait to see what comes next!
Mika.Jay chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
I love this story. you manage to capture George's emotions incredibly well with his grief, something alot of authurs tend to ignore or down play. At the same time you keep it light enough to balance it out. Which is excellent because they are the weasley twins. :D Can't wait to see where this goes and what George will do aout the dragon.
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Oh my god. THANk YOU! You are going to keep Fred alive!

So far your story has been great and I cannot wait to see George as a champion!... I wonder what happens because of it?

The part where I am going to anticipate is poor George's Ear segment!
Mandy chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Awesome story! Keep it up!
TeamGredAndForge chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Fantastic, once again. There isn't much more I can say except, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Aurora West chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far! Normally I'm not a fan of AUs, or Fred/Hermione, but I decided to give this a shot and I'm glad I did. Your writing is fantastic; I particularly loved the first chapter in the Ministry; so evocative and plausible as a post-Voldemort world. George as champion is a great twist; I'm excited to see where this is going!

And since you asked, both Beauxbatons and Durmstrang are co-ed schools. :) Never really understood why the movie changed that.
TeamGredAndForge chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
OH YAY YOU UPDATED! :D

Seriously, I LOVE this idea! I would never have guessed it in the first two chapters, and it was only a few paragraphs before Dumbledore started to readout the champions that I thought, WOW, it could be George! And then IT WAS.

This is the most epic idea ever though, and I simply cannot WAIT to find out what happens next. I'm having kittens with the excitement of the whole thing. KEEP WRITING and I will anxiously await your next chapter :D
Chibi-kawaii-666 chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Quite an original idea, George as Hogwarts champion!

I just hope that you won't kill him instead of Cedric D: , it would just be... TOO cruel!
mostlyvoidpartiallystars chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Yay! You updated! Guess I'll have to call off the Crumple-Horned Snorkacks then... :l

Okay, I seriously love where you're going with this story! It's awesome! I never thought George would be the champion... But, as you said, going back in time to save your brother does give you an advantage...

Poor George, Hermione probably WILL murder him... :l

It is of utter importance that you write the next chapter soon, or I might just go crazy from waiting... And the Crumple-Horned Snorkacks are getting hungry... *evil laugh* LOL! :D
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »