Reviews for For Want of an Ear
JennLD chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
I love this story. It is very original version of events. I wonder when they will tell Harry and Fred that they are from the future, or even if they will. Does that potion have any long term effects on the baby. Hope it wont give her a miscarriage or make the baby deformed. One year is quickly approaching. Please continue i love the story and want to see how else it changes.
Ghost chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Well... At least at first glance, this looks rather good, actually.
weasleychick32 chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
Wow. Love it. I'm so excited for the rest of the series. I love the plot, your character development, the dialog, everything. You're doing wonderfully and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Thrae Elddim chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
Yay for things looking up! Of course, we all know a wrench will get thrown in their plans, but isn't that half the fun of it? :P Love it!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Doesn't George HAVE to survive? Because if he went back in time, he knows he'll make it to the future; it's not when you get there that matters, it's whether or not you're going to get there... Sorry, I think about this time travel stuff a lot...
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow, this is really well written! My friend recommended this story to me, and I'm not regretting this! My only problem is that I'm a huge Ron/Hermione fan... but oh well. I'm continuing to read!
gaamundsen chapter 26 . 9/14/2012
This is a very awesome story. The pairing is one of my favorites, but you made a real story not just a romance. I'm very impressed, and hope to read more in the future.
slimygrimy chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
LOVED IT! I just can't get enough of these two 3 Keep writing! :)
jaguarspot chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
great story! what happened with Hermionie's pregnancy though? :)
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
So, I took a much needed break from an AP Government essay I was writing, and let me say, IT WAS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WORTH IT. I mean, it's always worth it when I drop whatever I'm doing to update myself on the world of For Want of an Ear, but I thought I should just reinforce that idea for probably the millionth time. Most of my friends think it's weird that I read fanfiction, even though they all adore Harry Potter, but three of them I have forced to read this, and I can proudly say that you have converted them! (But let's not forget my part in this here, I was the one who practically shoved the computer up their nose. I think that takes quite a bit of strength and skill, if I do say so...which I ha.) But anyways, lovely lovely chapter, cannot wait for the next update, blah blah, repetitive blah. I do have to say you come up with very good ear jokes- I don't think I would ever be able to think of them haha. Thank you for this update!
Arrow Riddari chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
Hey, will there be a sequel?
delia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
:) Love the idea! I was actually toying with something similar, but you've got to a wonderful start. I especially love the idea of using the veil as a passage, and the way you draw George's attention to it and then into it himself...well done!

I can't wait to read through the next chapters - but I just had to put this in at the very first:)
BookLuvr9802 chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
Love this story!
KaySnap55 chapter 25 . 8/2/2012
Awesome chapter, as always, and I'm honored that my artwork was chosen :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
Brilliant chapter! So many twists and turns that I wasn't expecting.
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »