Reviews for For Want of an Ear
weasleychick32 chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
Wow. Love it. I'm so excited for the rest of the series. I love the plot, your character development, the dialog, everything. You're doing wonderfully and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Thrae Elddim chapter 26 . 10/6/2012
Yay for things looking up! Of course, we all know a wrench will get thrown in their plans, but isn't that half the fun of it? :P Love it!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Doesn't George HAVE to survive? Because if he went back in time, he knows he'll make it to the future; it's not when you get there that matters, it's whether or not you're going to get there... Sorry, I think about this time travel stuff a lot...
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow, this is really well written! My friend recommended this story to me, and I'm not regretting this! My only problem is that I'm a huge Ron/Hermione fan... but oh well. I'm continuing to read!
gaamundsen chapter 26 . 9/14/2012
This is a very awesome story. The pairing is one of my favorites, but you made a real story not just a romance. I'm very impressed, and hope to read more in the future.
slimygrimy chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
LOVED IT! I just can't get enough of these two 3 Keep writing! :)
jaguarspot chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
great story! what happened with Hermionie's pregnancy though? :)
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
So, I took a much needed break from an AP Government essay I was writing, and let me say, IT WAS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY WORTH IT. I mean, it's always worth it when I drop whatever I'm doing to update myself on the world of For Want of an Ear, but I thought I should just reinforce that idea for probably the millionth time. Most of my friends think it's weird that I read fanfiction, even though they all adore Harry Potter, but three of them I have forced to read this, and I can proudly say that you have converted them! (But let's not forget my part in this here, I was the one who practically shoved the computer up their nose. I think that takes quite a bit of strength and skill, if I do say so...which I ha.) But anyways, lovely lovely chapter, cannot wait for the next update, blah blah, repetitive blah. I do have to say you come up with very good ear jokes- I don't think I would ever be able to think of them haha. Thank you for this update!
Arrow Riddari chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
Hey, will there be a sequel?
delia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
:) Love the idea! I was actually toying with something similar, but you've got to a wonderful start. I especially love the idea of using the veil as a passage, and the way you draw George's attention to it and then into it himself...well done!

I can't wait to read through the next chapters - but I just had to put this in at the very first:)
BookLuvr9802 chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
Love this story!
KaySnap55 chapter 25 . 8/2/2012
Awesome chapter, as always, and I'm honored that my artwork was chosen :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
Brilliant chapter! So many twists and turns that I wasn't expecting.
melodykyrie chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
:) great as always
T. Raven N chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
:D hoorayyyy!... Are you hinting Fudge won't remain minister long, or are you teasing? ... I'm looking forewarn to Delores 'Dumbitch'! :D
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »