Reviews for For Want of an Ear
spiritghostings chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
:) great as always
T. Raven N chapter 25 . 7/31/2012
:D hoorayyyy!... Are you hinting Fudge won't remain minister long, or are you teasing? ... I'm looking forewarn to Delores 'Dumbitch'! :D
93 Diagon Alley chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Hehe, Fred's book has pictures :-P
CoralFlower chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
I just love this story, and I would like for dumbledores hand to not get withered once you start the sixth year.
Twiggy-Hoyden chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
I like how the shock/blood loss is shown to have an effect.

Nicely written action scene. George seems to picking up quite the number of scars/wounds though, at this rate he'll look like mad eye by the time voldy is down for the count.
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 24 . 7/23/2012
Okay so now that I've stopped hyperventilating at the awesomeness of this chapter I can finally type. So basically that was everything and more that I have been waiting for and I can't wait to see what happens next! I really can't think of anything else to say because I'm still so stunned so ya...Ok thanks please update SUPER SOON!
CoralFlower chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
You know that voldy has to take Harry's blood so that he can come back when voldy kills him, right? I love the story, just wanted to point out that little snag.
glowingblueforyou chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Yay for George! Can't believe he actually pulled it off. At some point during the graveyard scene I thought he had changed back to himself... you know when he looks into the mirror and doesn't see Sirius.. Meh.. I was reading at a feverish pace lol coz of all the excitement and everything xD.
Okay so whaaaat next? George is apparently in Harry's shoes. Maybe they will work together in getting rid of Voldemort? Yeah Fred is better at badass than George. That's just my opinion though. What will they do next? what about George?Will he tell Fred everything that's been going on? Can't wait!
Lali-chan chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
I was worried for a moment there... that you might pull off a JK Rowling and leave me with only one twin. Thank Merlin you didn't! I know you're not that evil, but few people get to confront Lord Voldemort and live to tell about it... It's a good thing he didn't know he was dealing with Forge and that he would have a few aces up his sleeve.

So Harry's protection is still intact, I'm just wondering how you are going to manage all of it now... Harry will obviously need to be told something, I mean, when the Aurors all go to him with questions on Voldemort, he's going to figure out that something's up even with the memory spell. And there's Crouch Jr who knows way too much and needs to be Obliviated or/and killed, I would settle for any of them.

And finally, there's Fred. Who I don't think George or Hermione will want to Obliviate and Fred might not know what's up, but he knows something is up... And he's a smart one, that Gred... Except from getting de-Fredded on the last book, he's been brilliant the whole series... So I don't know really, what you're going to do and how you're going to write everything up.

I do hope it involves Dolores Umbridge and a terrible ending, even if she hasn't even been featured in this story... Meh, any excuse for hexing her is a good one for me... :)

Anyway, you know I love this story, specially because of the re-Fredding, but also because you write it so well and make it so not cliché. So, a brilliant job as usual. And I'm anxious for more soon! :)
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
I love this story. I do wonder about somethings. How is this going to effect George since it was his blood and not Harry's, he doesn't have a Horcrux in him, Harry won't have the vision will he? I'm not too sure how you are going to go with this since Harry doesn't know that Voldemort is alive again. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I've taken benadryl so I'm sort of out of it. I would like to have some answers if you could give them
melkyre chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
oh my god this was so hard to read because it was so good and i didn't want it to end, because i didn't want it to go badly and oh my good my feeeelinngssss
Dreams of Screams chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hi Jedi Goat! Remember me? Bet ya don't. Anyway. . . )

I really like this story! ) I can't wait to read more!

- The Endless Hourglass, may time be with you
Thrae Elddim chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
George gained a level in badass too, I must say! It takes some golden 26-karat balls to do what he did! I'm curious about what will happen when everyone who didn't bust in realizes about the polyjuice thing... Looking forward to the next chapter!
T. Raven N chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Will Fred know now?
Submarine19 chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
W-O-W! Update update update!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »