Reviews for For Want of an Ear
Twiggy-Hoyden chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Nice buildup, really nice scene setting for the next chapter.

I can sort of see some of the potential reasons behind the obliviate, but I do wonder what side effects the scheme will have, in the shorter term and the longer term.

I can see ways you could tie the story up very quickly from this point onwards, or could see it playing out for quite a bit longer if ol' Murphy shows up and lays down some law.

Be interesting to see which way you go.
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Ohmygosh, please, please, please update this soon! This chapter was super exciting and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time haha. But literally, I think my tailbone has a cramp now. I can't believe that George used Polyjuice on Harry! I can't wait to find out the rest of this plot of Hermione, Sirius, and George's! Thanks for an awesome chapter!
glowingblueforyou chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I was quiet chipper at work today cuz you updated! :D. Amazing chapter, my dear. And LONG CHAPTERS FTW!
So, the third task! Finally! And George! I'm so anxious for that wonderful boy. Don't let him get into any trouble okay?
Anyway, I'm absolutely psyched about what's to come so please update sooooon. (I promise my next review will make more sense :o)
melkyre chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
I was SO not expecting that. Brilliant!
The Magnetic Witch chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
YAAAY! ... What happens to George now? :D Make it good, mate!
Lali-chan chapter 23 . 7/4/2012

Polyjuice! That's a pretty brilliant plan! How come I didn't think of that before? I actually thought of something along the lines of trading Harry's blood with Fred's, but Polyjuice makes a lot more sense! lol

I do think Hermione can stop taking the stop growth potion two months from this chapter! It seems Fred found a way to take away her stress from exams!

Also, Fred and George's scene at the start of the chapter was brilliant. I do love a nice brotherly love scene!

And you're just putting one cliffhanger on top of another, aren't you? Though what can I say, I love it!

Everything was brilliant and if I had any talent in fanart making I would so make a cover for this story!

Awesome job! (And I love that Sirius is helping out with the plan!)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
This is amazing...please update sooner...PLEASE!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Hurry up and update soooooon plzzzz i need to know what happens next
KaySnap55 chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Love your story, as always. I will be awaiting your next chapter lol. And I'll definatly enter a drawing hahah
T-h-e-G-o-l-d-e-n-E-g-g chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Ohmygosh! So basically I saw this in my inbox, squealed, leaped from my desk chair, did a happy dance, sat down, and continued to squeal and wiggle in excitement as I read haha. If you can't tell, I was extremely happy to see this chapter! It was fantastic as always! I can't wait to read about the third task, and find what George and Hermione's plan is for it! I also can't wait to find out if anyone will uncover their secret! Can't wait for the next update! My love for this story increases with every chapter read haha.
Lali-chan chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
You know, I could have dealt with Sirius Black's death (even though it did make me go on a Harry Potter strike and stop reading the books... meh, a little temper tantrum, but I felt entitled), I could have dealt with Dumbledore's death, but Fred's death broke my heart, not only because he has always been my favorite twin (ever since first book, which didn't make a lot of sense as they were mostly portrayed as one in the earlier books) but the very idea of making George live the rest of his life without his other half just bothered me so much. I'm probably (and finally) watching Deathly Hallows part 2 today and I'm just a tiny bit afraid I'll be bawling before the end of the movie.

Anyway, so this fanfic was a brilliant way to keep me in my own little AU where nobody dies except Voldemort and the evil guys and everyone lives happily ever after! (Also, what kind of deranged person kills of Lupin and Tonks when they are finally happy and with a newborn baby? WHO DOES THAT? JK ROWLING DOES THAT! - Sorry for the caps lock, I feel very strongly that she killed all the wrong people in the seventh book...)

So, thank you for writing an AU that doesn't really fall into the usual time travel category. I do think book four was where everything started to go wrong and if I could back to fix it, I might start from there!

Awesome job, I'll be keeping track of it!
Submarine19 chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
This is one of the best stories on this site! I absolutely loveeeed the last chapter and its length xD.
Sirius is totally awesome for finding those horcruxes on his own. How does he get any peace with a bag full of horcruxes with him all the time. And oh my god, is that polyjuice potion? Is George going to have to take it? Duuude, this is so exciting xD
As is obvious, I cannot wait for you to update. please do it soon! Thanks :)
melkyre chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
i ADORE how he bet for harry. i can't tell if harry will be flattered or horrified ;)
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
This is very interesting. Keep writing. You have a talent!

Update soon!
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
awesome chapter hurry up and update plzz
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »