Reviews for Little Darlings
Red Ampersand chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Amazing story! After reading this I really want to watch the film and see how things turned out. I also love how you also made Serenate happen in the very end!
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Very happy that they ended up together, thank you! I wonder if you'll be interested in doing a Chuck and Blair 'rewrite' of the film 'If Only?' Don't end where the movie ends though! I demand a happily ever after! LoL But kidding aside, if you want to do a movie mashup, I think If Only would be a good one!
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
So here's the 'some Serenate' you mentioned. ahahaha I laughed over the Cece visit! That was funny. Good for Nate laying low, literally! Blair had to have been really drunk to even be getting cozy with a complete stranger at the beach. Even if she's lsot her v card already, she's still Blair Waldorf, and she wouldn't lower herself to canoodling with unknowns! So glad Chuck and Nate were there. Good think Serena didn't get yelled at for not taking care of Blair better.
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Well I'm definitely happy you're not sticking strictly to the movie plot! Do I see a Hampton's reunion in the next two chapters? Woohoo! I'm glad Chuck found out about the misinformation right away, by the way. That was better than him finding out just before the end of the camp and him not knowing the truth until weeks later. Poor kid to be left another two weeks at a camp where he doesn't have any friends.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Oh that was good. I'm so proud of Blair for saying nothing happened.! I still think she should have told Chuck to save any possible misunderstandings down the road but I'm so proud of her for not being willing to pit her new found love against her throne.
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
That was good. Blair should have come clean though, especially after Chuck told her about his mother. I'm thinking it'll come out in a much more dramatic scene though.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Yes, Blair, that's right. Back out and lose the contest in the name of Chuck... It'll be worth it, have faith!
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I loved this chapter! Woohoo! I'm so cheering so hard for Blair! Makes me wonder if later on, Chuck finds out about the wager and he gets upset that Blair jsut used him when his feelings for her are already real... Drum roll! BTW, this is an additional comment for the previous chapter: I like that Chuck already marked Blair, and got Nate's 'blessing.' I know having sex and losing one's v card is not something that should be a game, but just going off of your story, I like that Chuck and Blair had their sites on each other from the start!
Just a thought on Blair's swimwear. Thsi might be due to the actual film you're basing this fic on but I know Blair's the Lolita, classical, retro look to her, even her red polka dot suit in season one was retro, so I don't think she'll wear a barely there string bikini, then again, you did mention that she had meant it for France for use at beaches with much much less clothing!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Wahahahha! I laughed when Jenny took the whole machine. I'm glad thought of protection by the way. I'm Chuck has some athletic skills.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Poor Blair. She has her minions but she doesn't have a real friend. I'm impressed she drives!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I've never seen the film you're patterning this after so no thoughts on that. I think the comment Blair had about Serena being date raped was rather harsh but overall I liked how you set up the scene! I can see it as a movie in my mind's eye. You showed how each character feels about heading to camp. Nate's the only who chose to go,lol
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Amazing! I have actually re read this one!
leightedandnian chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
great ff, i loved it
suburbianblues chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Agh I love love love this. You have a thig for writing great Chucks. Hahaha, I mean really I love the way he was written here. Of course it was AU but I loved it. I mean in a way I felt it was still him but with less Daddy issues. Like if he let his guard down again and whatnot? It's difficult to put into words, but I hope you get the idea. I've never seen this movie and in so curious now. You make me want to see the movies you write about, but honestly I feel I'd be disappointed cause of no Chair. Lol I think I will though, at some point. I still feel I like your version better especially since you went beyond the ending and all. Mmkay well here I go on my mission to read your fcs before you replace them lol. I wish you wouldn't replace them. I know writers grow and whatnot, but instead you can just keep writing and let the readers see the growth in the variety of stories you have. I mean they're good fics and it'd be a shame to just have them be gone.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I love this fic, srsly, it's incredible