Reviews for Better With Penguins
JustLurking chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Everything goes better with penguins. There's always room for penguins. Time to make the penguins. Y'know, if you say the word 'penguin' and then you say it again, and then you say it some more, the correlation between the word and the bird ceases to exist, especially if you make a point of pronouncing both n's. Penguins: betcha can't eat just one.
Symphony17 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Hahaha! Oh, my gosh! That last one is the most hilarious thing I've ever read! And that last line is GOLD. Excellent job. Really excellent.
kittn chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
LOL Crack-rific!
Niente Zero chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
I have to admire the way in which you built the secondary characters of Dr. Week and Dr. Li. The subtleties of your descriptive powers were, uh. Subtle. Yeah. That.

Naw, seriously? Laughing my butt off. Which is good, because I didn't get much exercise this weekend thanks to fic rush.
kittn chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I love drunken penguins! LOL... Sounds like something Mac might've seen when he was drugged in "Nightmares". The lighthearted moment the episode was missing. :) Very ... random!
jackwabbit chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
"They're dancin on the tables, people bouncin like gazelles!" -Jimmy Buffett, Far Side of the World.

Or, you know, penguins. So. Much. Fun.

I freaking love this series. Thanks for the smile!

Oh. Dude. I sooo should make a Can-Am LJ entry tonight...

Hold, please.
Leighawen chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Pure, hilarious, crack. SO not a bad thing! :D
kittn chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
And now, for anyone who's never heard the term "crackfic" before, I present you with this story! LOL... So wrong, but so hysterical! Can't wait to read the other pieces!
Ayesha Jen chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
MacGyver and Penguins! I love it LOL!