Reviews for Gravitational Lensing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Can I just say your writing is really really fabulous and you're my favorite writer on here.
porcupine feathers chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I really love how this was written
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Mmmmmmyes very good. needs more chapters.
person chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
just yes. it's freaking perfect
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Dying inside at the loveliness of this. I seriously am. You write perfectly.

...

Seriously.
unironic chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
this is too perfect, you have me sold on this ship
espanamazing chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Whyyyyyyy do I like this so much. D:
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I'm not familiar with this "Greasestuck" of which you speak, but this is very good all the same. Love the way you wrote all the characters, it felt very realistic! :D Can we expect more contributions for this fandom from you? :3
Farla chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
[She crosses her legs, clad in smooth, modern black pants like the skin of some night-prowling cat ]

Kind of an odd choice given Rose wears a skirt in canon.

[Sometimes she has to wonder about Gamzee. He's the leader of the Highbloods, or so the rumor mill tells. ]

Is there a particular reason why this is? Eridan outranks him in blood and he's portrayed as stoned Gamzee, not sober.

["I can't, I don't even know her. And I thought - aren't humans unusually particular about the gender of…"

She steals a quick glimpse again, just out of curiosity's sake. Rose raises a delicate eyebrow, and gives the slightest upwards quirk of her lips.

Terezi snorts. "Oh, she's being real particular. Sure."]

This is hilarious. Oh, Kanaya.

This is a cute little character piece, though like a lot of these it feels an extra step removed from those characters. The AU has the flavor of original fiction, too much or maybe not enough difference from the canon setting.
OliveTheOlive chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is absolutely awesome, in so many ways. xDD

I applaud this fic. I like the fact that it's AU without nulling the troll-ness of the trolls.

It helps that I like the pairing. :D

But you got me thinking, Kanaya really does have the worst taste! She tends to like people who are really strange and potentially dangerous. D:
Chalupakabra chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Beautiful! I love this AU, I love this pair, and Ilove you for writing this!