Reviews for Sex in the City
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Hmmm, I think that I wouldn't mind being used as bait, if it was Sam Winchester doing the using. lol Lucky Angel! ;P Soulless Sam was so sexy, even if he could be a dick at times. Great story!
foreverhis7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Really loved the plot:) and Sam is still freaking sexy. Great story with wonderful writing:)3
stephaniew chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Ok, this was hot...and really creepy! :) You totally captured Soulless!Sam here! His sex drive was amazing, but still that creepy, not all there, very calculating side is a little ick and you got it all! Great job describing what Angel's thinking about too as this goes on. Love your prose! :)
Puddin little minx chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was freaking hot girl loved it I have to say I love my soulless Sam you should so do a story about Sam and angel it would be Awesome girl hope you have a think about it :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
oh my god this is so ... heartbreaking? idk, but it made me feel so many different emotions. it was so hot, but then so so so sad - i hate sammy soulless - but you wrote it so well. it was so compelling and dark - great job!loved it D

winchestersunited chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hot and very in the character of Soulless Sam. Lucky Angel.
LadyMaiden chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was very hot, and souless Sam was very in chracter- I can imagine him acting the way you wrote him. Great job :)