Reviews for Dan Vs The Demon Sisters
snake screamer chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Nah, it cause dan is afraid of sex (He did ruin his first possible girlfriend workplace.) but still awesome fic. could you do a futurama fic with a powerful ghost sending anarchy and the demone sister flying to the year 3000.
Dalek Prime chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
.Ever.
Sugar chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Wow just wow

Where do I even begin? Alright so, I only started reading this fanfic at first because I thought a Dan Vs./ Panty and Stocking crossover was so ridiculous that the story had to be stupid and boy was I ever wrong.

What I loved the most was that all the characters are spot-on. The character's acted exactly how they would've acted and the interactions were just simply glorious/hilarious. You took a really strange crossover and made it work.

You had me going NOOO when it implied Dan slept with Panty haha

The ending is perfection by the way, I've never felt so satisfied with a fanfic ending. And the Portal 2 reference? Just, all of my happiness. All of it. You've made my entire day

Bah I'm sorry this review is so long but I just really loved this and I wanted to take the time to tell you how much it did. My only real complaint would be that I felt Panty and Stocking swore a bit too much, especially Stocking but it's not that big of a deal and they DO swear a lot in that show haha
Steve chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
... I saw what you did there with Brief's dream. Yeah, that was an f***ed up fic, but the other one that guy did was pretty good to make up for it . Great story, but you kinda need to work on your final stance battle. Really good over all. Hope to see more
haliethefangirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Damn good. Liked that dan gets laid. PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE.
superstarultra chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I put this on my Favorites and Alerts a long time ago because I thought this looked like an interesting story. Now I am back to read it all the way though.

I am a huge fan of PSG, but I have not for the life of me have ever heard of Dan Vs.. Glad I took a bit of time to research the show beforehand so that I could get the overall premise.

Dan seems like a pretty interesting and funny guy. I can't wait to see how he handles the Demon Sisters. I was laughing at the part where he was sulking around with a crowbar. The grammar looks good and so does the punctuation. Only thing I can think to give you a critique of would be saying that the paragraphs at the start could be broken up into smaller parts; I had a bit of trouble reading so many words bunched up together. Otherwise, I like it so far.

I'll soon be reviewing each and every chapter you put out for this epic story. :)
No name given chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
This is so nicely done so far! :D I can't wait for the next chapter.