Reviews for Naruto: The Natural Disaster
Please continue the story it has allot of potential and overall is a great stroy
arinasution5 chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Go
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Go fucking die your shit if you have to overpower every fucking character to make them useful
dloold87 chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
man I wish you would update this awesome story, it is nice to see a decent naruto/one piece crossover that is not filled with Naruto being a bitch or being gay or actually not having Naruto being part of the strawhats. I hope you get back to this story and continue at some point, since there is just too much awesome to not finish and you have too much talent to not make this story even more awesome.
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
Continue?
R chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Very poorly handled.

Naruto's attitude, his ridiculous skill, his questionable decision to not lay low after escape and charge into the worst place he could possibly choose WHILE INJURED, the lack of any impact his so-called vengeance, and the strangely immediate pairing, and the lack of preparation on the part of the uzumaki clan.
draco7347 chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
really really love this story cant wait foor new chapters
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
good fic
i hope to see it updated soon
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Haha, this is so over the top that even you the author is misplacing things. I mean seriously do you even know you made Naruto shrink during his 1 year away?
Robthekiwi121 chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Soo... will there be any future conflict with Konoha?
ijonk chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
WTF... why the fuck he doesnt destroy n kill ALL tree hugger shinobi?!
he also doesnt kill jiraiya hiruzen tsunade or orochimaru!

very very disapointment!
10 fucking years for fucking nothing
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Z rank? WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THAT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY Z!? Z!? MY GOD THATS TERRIBLE!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
this is one of the greatest works of fanfiction I have ever read I just wish you would update the story. it has been a very long time since you did so
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Keep it up :)
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
This entire chapter was nothing but flashbacks! It's a shame that such a great story was dropped, but I guess it's better than nothing.