Reviews for Naruto: The Natural Disaster
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 5 . 5/22
good fic
i hope to see it updated soon
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/18
Haha, this is so over the top that even you the author is misplacing things. I mean seriously do you even know you made Naruto shrink during his 1 year away?
Robthekiwi121 chapter 5 . 4/15
Soo... will there be any future conflict with Konoha?
ijonk chapter 3 . 3/15
WTF... why the fuck he doesnt destroy n kill ALL tree hugger shinobi?!
he also doesnt kill jiraiya hiruzen tsunade or orochimaru!

very very disapointment!
10 fucking years for fucking nothing
Z rank? WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THAT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY Z!? Z!? MY GOD THATS TERRIBLE!
this is one of the greatest works of fanfiction I have ever read I just wish you would update the story. it has been a very long time since you did so
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Keep it up :)
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
This entire chapter was nothing but flashbacks! It's a shame that such a great story was dropped, but I guess it's better than nothing.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This was more than a little cheesy. Most of his life he has been surrounded by death and suffering. He had to grow up in that world all alone, and he developed a personality that reflected as such. Then, within an hour of meeting the 2 year old Kushina, he is all fixed? He understands the concept of playing, learns how to smile, and develops the desire to protect in a single hour? You forget that this is a kid who was fuzzy on what the word "Family" even meant.
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
interesting story, love how naruto rains chaos upon his enemies. cant wait to for more meetings with one piece characters. wonder what naruto and rogers connection is
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
more need more
qwertypous chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
dude seriously you need to continue this story!
biob1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Wouldn't having so many of their ninjas killed SEVERELY weaken their numbers I mean I know their supposed to be major hidden villages but there's a point where there numbers are improbable. Second why didn't he rest in nami no kuni wouldn't it have made more sense to rest while he was in or near a non enemy land and isn't it strange for him to decide to rest in hi no kuni which actually IS enemy territory.
biob1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Good start
gagagaga chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I think you should age them by five years, so they are not having sex at 12 or 11