Reviews for The Last Guardians
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Who says I don't own your couch? XD

Eddie! *wails*
Allison237Gleek chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
Aww, hope you feel better!
Allison237Gleek chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
HOLY POOP. THOSE PEOPLE ARE BAT SHIT CRAZY! GO EDMUND!
MCH chapter 25 . 7/4/2012
One problem I have with this is I can't find out what happened next to Ed and the Irines.

But it was a great story and I loved it all.
phenomenalDuchess chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
EH!
vampiredoll88 chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
wow...that was...just wow

this story was amazing, although i didn't read your stories in order as they should have been, but hey, i still love it

i came upon this story and read it while i was shopping at the mall on my phone and it just totally grabbed my attention and i finished it in one day

i'm reading the sequel now and i just applaud you and thank you for writing great, amazing stories for us readers *claps hands*
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 25 . 4/6/2012
Wow, I have to tell you how impressed I am with this story. Its like its the lost book of the series; its so well written, with great new characters and all the old characters we love. I was so impressed with the legend you created and the new guardian characters. It has been 20 years since I read the books, so I am just remembering bits and pieces of the other worlds surrounding Naria from 'A horse and his boy' but I have to tell you how wonderfully you captured all the different lands and what great villians you created. I can't wait to see if that evil Emman finally pays for his crimes in the sequel. Thank you so much for your story.
JulietLoveStory chapter 25 . 10/27/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY, READ IT IN A DAY! now i have to read the second part! of course! damn it! Edmund, he had suffered so much... i cant believe it he made it! well of course he made it! its Edmund we are talking about, I almost started crying in the end, finally, everything feels in order, Edmund and his siblings loving each other... all that Edmund had to say was that, that he was sorry!
Rhyselle chapter 25 . 10/4/2011
This was an absolutely fantastic story! I loved how you put Edmund in the middle of what was an old legend to him, and resolved, not only the effects of his kidnapping and captivity, but also the curse that his rescuers suffered.

I do hope that in the sequel (which I intend to start to read as soon as I finish this review!) Edmund gets to meet with Romel and the rest of them at least once more.

Well done!
SNKC chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
The story has been interesting so far, but you really need to keep an eye out for repeating words. You use the word "smirk" quite often, and it was very evident in this chapter. It's highly distracting, taking me out of the story. One section in the middle:

Edmund smirked. "He has more than one?"

"He boasts about having one in every town." She smirked.

He frowned when he remembered about Romel, Archer and Elijah. "Why does Romel need to secure your passage? You seem capable of securing your own passages through most places."

She smirked as did he. "It's a gesture of respect. We pay the local thugs a few Credits and they don't cause us trouble."

I would suggest finding a good beta reader before you post, especially since you have an interesting plot and great original characters that you're working with!
lost-in-elysium chapter 25 . 7/19/2011
Oh... I loved the ending, especially the bit when Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy all hugged each other. It was so sweet. It just tells us how supportive they are for one another.

My final thoughts: This was an awesome story. I think the concept was creative and this story had a very Narnian feel to it. It was beautifully written. I found very little fault with this fanfic.

A sequel to this story would be great! Some loose ends definitely need to be tied up. So I added you to author alert so I'll know when you post it. :)
lost-in-elysium chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
I find it hard to understand why no one doesn't seem to be completely happy about this. Edmund's back, so shouldn't that be all that matters? Well, I guess the Pevensies are still trying to adjust to Edmund being back home and everything. I also feel that Ed kind of regrets coming back home, deep down inside.
lost-in-elysium chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
When Edmund said, "You remind me of a dear friend of mine," I had a good feeling that he was thinking about Phillip.

So the moment has finally come: Edmund is finally reunited with his siblings. I just wished it wasn't under these circumstances. Anyway, I thought it was very poignant. I must admit, I felt a little bit sad reading that part. It would have been perfect if Susan was there to complete the picture.

Aww... That was nice of Phillip to search for Edmund after he disappeared, despite his condition. Now that's what I call determination!

This chapter was fantastic! All of them are, but I think that this one was my favorite because Edmund came back home safe and sound. I'm off to read the next one.
Darkfire25 chapter 25 . 7/11/2011
I Loved this story! I was skeptic at first but now I feel guilty for it!