Reviews for Deadly Revenge
Felicity Dream chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
I don't know why, but I really want to see bad!Aizen get dominated by bad!Ichigo, and somehow it all leads up to an Aizen sandwich for good!Ichigo... It was amusing too, to see regular Ichigo deal with Aizen times two.
Jed chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
First of all: Wow, you've been under a lot of stuff, glad you seem to be okay, specially for the being so sick you had to go to the hospital!
The last two chapters were great, loved Aizen irritation for watching all that.. display and I can understand his plan. and revenge maybe┬┐? Loving the plot so far and hope you can continue this story.
mylittlehollow chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Alright, another update! My birthday was three days ago so, this is somewhat of a belated birthday gift for me. This story is really starting to get intense. Please update soon. I'm looking forward to another great chapter. :)
RabbidMaki chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Thanks for keeping this story going on !
I hope your health is better and your weather at home too x').
Can't wait for the next chapter 'w'.
arisu5 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
neeeeeeext chap pleaseeeeeeeeee!
Hartanna chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Eeee... I wonder which part the Espada and original Gin and Aizen peeped in on. Dominant Kurosaki is a sexy boss!
Hime-chan21 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
My my my what do we have here :3 it's been too long since I've last seen a good dominant Ivhigo fic. Please update soon, I wnat to see more!
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Amazing FANFIC, love how ichigo is the dom, and love how he acts! Hope Aizen and Ichigo get a happy ending XD

Please update!
Hidden Star chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I agree. :D -
Hidden Star chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
Great! I totally liked it. :)
mylittlehollow chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Just to be clear, Aizen is a full-fledged vampire, right? In some vampire lore, the bite alone turns the victim. In other versions, the bite and the drinking of the blood of the sire is what completely turn someone into a vampire. The final method is, after the victim is bitten by a vampire, it's only after the person feeds and kills that causes the complete transformation. I'm just curious that's all. By the way, another great chapter. I wish the chapters were longer because I can't get enough of this story. So, please update soon !
RabbidMaki chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Thanks for the hard work . This chapter was really great.

I hope scholl will let you breath enough to do write the next one .
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
This is a great fic! XD i love how you made Ichigo the one incharge instead of Azien. You dint find many FANFICs with Ichigo the top and Azien the bottom. I also have to say that I love your plot and how you made ichigo act.

Your FIC is amazing! Hope you update soon! XD
aizenbutt chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Update soon please, this is awesome!
mylittlehollow chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Great chapter. I can't wait until each dimension's characters meet up. Aizen seeing himself as a victim in the shadow dimension is hilarious. It's such a blow to his ego.