Reviews for Candles
Erchomai chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awh :3 I know I'm a little late at reviewing this story but it's so pretty and awesome. Hehe~ I feel quite sad now, thinking that Merlin the series will eventually end. I really love the show. If this happened in the real thing, I think I would cry XD But great story :P Love it so much!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
How did Merlin die? This was so sad! :(

You wrote Arthur's stages of grief well. I think this would've been his reaction to it all. Nice job!
LovesAngst chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very nice and original with the stages of grief. There were very good stuff, like the t-shirt thud there, but the absence of Arthur's guilt or feelings of betrayal somehow distracted me.

Nice work, anyway.:)

I like to write stories like this sometimes, so I found it harder to judge this. But it was good.:)

lilgenious chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Aww you captured the stages of grief wonderfully and Arthur went through them as well as he could. It was almost like watching the show. Thanks for sharing:)
Rylie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is so sad! I'm crying! Oh my gosh, why would you write this? Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it is so sad! Ahh! The part where the shirt hit the floor with a gentle thud... heartbreaking.. great job... so sad..

Rylie AKA DragonflyonBreak
Kitty O chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Technically destiny's dead, and so it won't go on.

But I get the idea.

Merlin wouldve wanted him to move on, I know that. This was sad and depressing (and your write-Arthur-in-character quest is coming along nicely) but still hopeful. I was a little surprised however that Arthur didn't feel betrayed or sad for not having saved him... Unless it was an accident/attack, and not execution, despite what your description said.

Bargaining his father's life? Harsh... Still I loved it! Though he's got a lot of nerve, getting over my boyfriend!