Reviews for Entropy
EvanescenceUchiha chapter 1 . 6/9
The story took some time to grow on me, but I fell in book-love again! Seeing sasuke repenting more than healing was something I didn't even know I was looking for. I love what you did with Sakura's personality. definitely reading this again.
wowshutup chapter 17 . 3/24
Stunning, like always. I can’t believe I haven’t come across this story before now.
Gfigueroa8 chapter 16 . 1/21
I have to tell you this becuase it needs to be said and honestly you have to know. You have to know how much you have literally touched my whole soul with this story. I’m not exaggerating, I am so completely serious. You’re wiritng is so beautiful and the story you told was so powerful that over the years, I have read this story fully, four times. And when I tell you I’ve read them, I mean I became obsessed. I just recently finished reading it (again) and the epilogue and It’s just so powerful. Thank you for writing this story, for creating this masterpiece and for sharing it. Honestly. Truly. I wish It was a book. If you took this and bounded it and made it into one I would give you my money in a heart beat. I can get so passionate about reading and books, the story and characters get me, and this story with Sasuke and Sakura is everything to me. Seriously, think about making it a book lol even if it’s just to sell it to me. I’d put it in my bookshelf and cherish it forever because I truly appreciate authors and their stories becuase I’m always gettong lost in my head, daydream and creating my own stories, so it is so wonderful to get lost in yours. Lol gosh I could go on but I’m going to stop, I promise. Just bless you! Know you’re writing is appreciated!
Love this story do much that I'm sad to see it end.
This story deserves more recognition and reviews...i love how you take your time exploring the developing intimacy between the characters and not rush
I could envision so much if the scenes so well with your lovely description
Susnsmsh chapter 17 . 12/29/2017
I usually hate Sakura x Sasuke. But this...this was believable and lovely and real. wonderfully done.
kellilly chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I just found this doc yesterday. I stayed up and read 15 chapters last night until 6 am and then read the rest of it today. This is truly the best fan fic I have ever read. You have an amazing talent! Thank you for sharing your gift with me!
Angie chapter 17 . 10/8/2017
Ah, so touching. Anyways, great lovely story! Well written and character progression and the end was well. So cute~
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
I really liked this. But I feel like it's incomplete for some reason. I guess I'm just not a fan of open endings. Haha. But the fic itself was amazing and I loved every bit of it!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2017
i love this
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2017
nice fic right here peps
though honestly mate, do try and make a distinction in the non linear narrative you are trying to portray. the flashbacks are often too blurred and confuses the reader.
chemis3 chapter 17 . 7/15/2017
I don't even know what to say. This was so good! The narrative is so dense with details and the characterizations are spot on and the pacing is perfect. The language is good, too. Will definitely reread and write more reviews! Kudos to you! Thank you for writing this!
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 17 . 5/16/2017
One of the best stories I've read in quite a while. I loved how you took the characters in and developed them in your own way. Totally kudos for that! And I liked the plot as well, especially with more Sakura-centric elements. I would have loved a sequel, to read more, but I can't help but be happy with the current ending. It is open ended, but there's a sense of conclusion. At least, that's how it feels like to me. :) Thank you for sharing.

Happy writings,
~*~Mini-Love-4Ever
cherryheads chapter 17 . 5/13/2017
it's so damn good that i've rendered speechless onto what should i reviewed this masterpiece about...
just, ALL HAIL AUTHOR! you give me all those emotions while reading this and i love how sakura is a badass kunoichi and how sasuke didn't go brooding and all angsty when sakura first rejected him.
and i was babbling.. overall... THANK YOU!
Olena chapter 17 . 3/9/2017
Absolutely, gorgeously beautiful.
Thank you.
unsedated chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
Read this years ago and I can't get over by how poignant this is.