Reviews for Entropy
kellilly chapter 1 . 11/13
I just found this doc yesterday. I stayed up and read 15 chapters last night until 6 am and then read the rest of it today. This is truly the best fan fic I have ever read. You have an amazing talent! Thank you for sharing your gift with me!
Angie chapter 17 . 10/8
Ah, so touching. Anyways, great lovely story! Well written and character progression and the end was well. So cute~
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 17 . 9/5
I really liked this. But I feel like it's incomplete for some reason. I guess I'm just not a fan of open endings. Haha. But the fic itself was amazing and I loved every bit of it!
i love this
nice fic right here peps
though honestly mate, do try and make a distinction in the non linear narrative you are trying to portray. the flashbacks are often too blurred and confuses the reader.
chemis3 chapter 17 . 7/15
I don't even know what to say. This was so good! The narrative is so dense with details and the characterizations are spot on and the pacing is perfect. The language is good, too. Will definitely reread and write more reviews! Kudos to you! Thank you for writing this!
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 17 . 5/16
One of the best stories I've read in quite a while. I loved how you took the characters in and developed them in your own way. Totally kudos for that! And I liked the plot as well, especially with more Sakura-centric elements. I would have loved a sequel, to read more, but I can't help but be happy with the current ending. It is open ended, but there's a sense of conclusion. At least, that's how it feels like to me. :) Thank you for sharing.

Happy writings,
~*~Mini-Love-4Ever
cherryheads chapter 17 . 5/13
it's so damn good that i've rendered speechless onto what should i reviewed this masterpiece about...
just, ALL HAIL AUTHOR! you give me all those emotions while reading this and i love how sakura is a badass kunoichi and how sasuke didn't go brooding and all angsty when sakura first rejected him.
and i was babbling.. overall... THANK YOU!
Olena chapter 17 . 3/9
Absolutely, gorgeously beautiful.
Thank you.
unsedated chapter 17 . 2/26
Read this years ago and I can't get over by how poignant this is.
HoliCatamoli chapter 17 . 2/11
And I honestly don't understand the number of reviews. This story deserve thousands and thousands more of love and appreciation.
HoliCatamoli chapter 17 . 2/11
This is one of the best SS fanfics I've ever read and I've read A LOT. If I didn't know Naruto's storyline at all, I would've believed this was canon. The character development was superb so I've never thought once that any of them were out of character.

You describe the small moments so beautifully. I enjoyed reading about their most mundane tasks and it made me fall in love with the characters as well as feel like I am there in the story forgiving, healing, and growing with them. You're a really good writer. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
HoliCatamoli chapter 11 . 2/9
Hmmm wouldn't the scarring in Sakura's uterus be healed when she used the Divine Palms on herself? She basically remade her organs so it would all be good as new. For now I think this is what you're hinting to...
raccoonruler chapter 14 . 1/2
I really really love your writing style and the way that you blended two seemingly different plots into one here (D8 and the post-war sasusaku medical drama). Also, I only recently noticed the theme with your chapter names, so when I'm done with the story I'll be excited to go through and look up each flower's meaning!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
Kyaaaah! The feels, the fluff! Ah, what a nice ending.