Reviews for Entropy
BkCeallaigh chapter 17 . 3h
I really enjoyed your story. It read like a book-and I enjoy stories like this because you can wiggle around inside the authors head and see what they're thinking: you have a unique way of writing.
CrazyDrummer00 chapter 17 . 8/9
Beautifully written story. I absolutely loved every single chapter and every minute spent reading it. You have a wonderfully descriptive writing style that easily pulls the reader in as if they are in the story themselves. You did an amazing job of keeping the characters in character and for that I commend you. Love, LOVE this. ️
This story deserves so many more reviews than what you have gained. Really good.
️️️️️️️
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 6/4
I love this story!
Gfigueroa8 chapter 17 . 5/21
I just want to start off by saying that you are a talented human being and thank you. Thank you for this story. To be honest at first I didn't know where this story was going but I knew I liked your writing and where ever you wanted this story to go, I would go with you. Lol I trusted you and I'm glad I did. It felt abstract to me, if that's weird but it wasn't a usual Saukra and Sasuke take but I enjoyed it so much. Your characterization was wonderful and just your details and imegry in every chapter was so well done. I'll probably read every story you write simply because you my friend are an amazing author. Well done, I think I love you! Xoxox
This was amazing! I couldn't stop reading!
Keep writing, you, my friend, have a talent ;)
so sasuke was a virgin in this?
sai would have been cut down by sasuke
dude sasuke not breaking out of an illusion is a disgrace. i like your story but you are really shiting on his abilities here. my rant is over.
why did she fuck dog boy? man that's low
uKura chapter 17 . 1/5
I was absolutely obsessed with this! The structure and form of writing and the story line was just amazing. Absolutely amazing piece of work!
dancewithmedarling chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story! I loved how you slowly developed Sakura &Sasuke's characters and relationship over time. Nothing felt rushed or unnatural, I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
I like it hmm except the first part about the war, but i love sasuke's personality here and i love that sakura's strong haha
Fran chapter 6 . 6/30/2015