Reviews for Frog Blue, Yellow, and Pink
katvrah chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
" Be my frog " that was so sweet ! I loved your story . Thank you .
Abbz chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
To say this trilogy is amazing would be an understatement. That last part was so fluffy it seems my brain has melted so sorry for the short review. :D
AwkwardRamona chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Amazing! I love this trilogy!

Sure it will be in my favorites!

CavanaughCSI3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
OMG so cute! I love it! Can't wait for your next Shrink update too!
bethiem chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
that was a great trilogy! thanx so much for sharing, beth.
Casper11676 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I really enjoyed the trilogy.

I think it is excellent and extremely realistic.
chimp1984 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I totally agree with Sara in the terms of it's the people you love the most that hurts you the most! After being married for 2yrs and 10mths, moving half way around the world to be with my wife, being away from my family and friends... I loved her SO much! Loved her every single day and sadly I still do, unfortunately all the promises she made me to me in the beginning of our relationship and 2yrs into it, she's broken those promises in the last 10mths of our marriage and shred my heart to pieces, breaking it not once but 5 times in those 10mths and what's worse, she doesn't care about the last 2 times! My heart will never be the same, and IF I ever get into another relationship, I won't let them into my heart or believe ANY kind of promise they'll make! It's sad, but true. I won't let anybody else hurt me the way she has EVER again!

Anyways, enough depressing stuff... I really like this trilogy even though it's happen through the worst 2mths of my life and it reached me in SO emotional ways, it felt like I was reading what I was feeling and still am. Great trilogy! Now get working on Shrink! LOL!
CLSidle chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Thanks for your fic. Make my day!

Queeriously chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was absurdly adorable. It makes me want to give my girlfriend a royal blue pawed, flashy yellow dotted, vivid pink frog. Alas she would not know what I was talking about, well done and as always you are an amazing writer. One of the best on this site, if not the best. You inspire me to get back into writing, you remind me why I love to write.

Take care!
Rach5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Great story. loved it.

Would be interesting to read Catherine's perspective on it.

What was going through her mind when she placed the frog in Sara's locker and when she turned up at the house etc

Loved the trilogy. :)