Reviews for True Rock
Aquarius Seth chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
I have the time to prowl around here again and ran across your new piece-it was good by the way-and stumbled into this piece. It is well written and just a good read. Thank you for sharing.
Cazza799 chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Just came across this story and it's wonderfully well written and so in character. I just love it and am really looking forward to seeing where you'll take it.
damigelladuringworktime chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
This was so beautiful. House coming back last minute. The details of Wilson's childhood abuse are horrible, but no more than seems believable to me by how fucked up he is.

And the physical part of it was breathtaking. You're a genius.
Namasteyo chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
I really, really wish you wrote for the show : )
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
Amazing, I love how this is going, especially now that the relationship has become more realistic, in a manner of speaking. I'm not completely sure where the 'House killed someone' is coming from, but I'd like to see where its going. If Wilson knows or not, and what will happen. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
PTenigma chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
I'm really enjoying this. I feel bad for poor Wilson though. I hope House is going to come to his senses and go find him...Looking forward to more.
damigella chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
This was a wonderful chapter, and the idea that you're going to take it really, really slow is fantastic. I'm all for Wilson having a fucked-up mother. Explains so much about him.

I also like a lot the way you fit Wilson's and Thirteen's action - a much better fit than the show matching Thirteen and Chase: in this case both are equally innocent, and feel guilty for complex personal reasons, when they did the best they could have, in their circumstances.

I'm looking forward to Wilson having House with him again. He certainly needs him.

I'm closing this with a personal remark:

"Hey, your mom's always been a bitch. You can put up with it for a couple of days - I've put up with it all my damn life."

If once my father would say that to me, I may never need antidepressants again.
Rio Dax chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Up to this point I was starting to think I'd read all the good House/Wilson fanfic that was out there, then I stumbled upon this little masterpiece and nearly wept in joy! You have no idea how absolutely thrilled I am by this story. You've really nailed the personality and "voices" for the characters and make the whole House/Wilson relationship seem very realistic. In the chapter where they're making out on the couch and Wilson slides his hand under House's shirt - I got chills! (Or more accurately, feverish and weak in the knees which is awesome!). Please continue to update this story and I will try my best to wait patiently until then.

Rio Dax
damigella chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Amazing. Danny's death is brilliant. Yet another crisis for them to face, another experiment on how different it is to be there for Wilson as compared to being there for Cuddy. I also liked a lot reality-vs-theory in the sleeping together business.

The news that this is going to be a long, long story makes me outrageously happy :-).
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
This was a great chapter! It has a lot of sweet scenes with House and Wilson while keeping it still in character... I love it and can't wait for the next chapter!
writerdot chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Hi there,

I don't normally review on here, I tend to lurk, but I really wanted to come out and say how much I love this story. It's so in character and gorgeous and I am eagerly awaiting more. :-)
LisPar chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
I'm so excited to see where you take this! I love your writing! Oh and thanks for actually listening about the paragraph break thing...it's much easier to read now :)
damigella chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I don't know what to say. I think you're a genius.

I could feel the heat emanating from House's skin all the way across the Atlantic Ocean.

And the delicious uncertainty with which Wilson wishes and dreads House's physical contact... priceless.

I like all the delicate nods to their usual interactions, the shoulder bumping, the conversation on the couch, giving them steadiness as they enter the fascinating and scary world of coupledom.

And the conversation in bed, with House holding Wilson's hand, and almost crushing it...swoon.

Thank you.
Bioluminescence chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
What a great chapter! So sweet. I've been dying for more of their tentative kisses, and this chapter satisfied nicely. I'm glad that they are taking their time. I'm sure it will make the consummation that much more fulfilling for them (and us!).
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
This chapter was so sweet! I am loving what you're doing with this story, truthfully I'd never be able to write something this amazing, no matter how badly I wanted to '