Reviews for Message Miscommunication
amers52 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Cute story! I love these guys, thanks for posting!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I like the setup of this; its (stupid effing broken apostrophe key!) not like a lot of overly fluffy or generic oneshots. This is original, and you should be proud. And I dont (****!) flipping care if you stole it. I like it.

Also, I absolutely lovelovelove the last one. hehehehehe...
biowaregirl2012 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOl, I so believe that Kurt would message people through voicemail xD But I just HAD to leave a review because that last voicemail / response was PRICELESS!
Lor Lupin chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
WAOH! I have to say I'm very flattered, that's the first thing (although I would have aprecciated a review in "BIP" with your intentions because I'm a total Klainer..XD)

The second thing is that re-using this format for Klaine is brilliant, good job ;)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
HAHAHAHA! Silly, silly. Omg especially the last voicemail message- epic win! Aw man I used to have a really rude voicemail message that was a quote from Gilmore Girls, and my boss answered once and lectured me about it. It was SOOOOOO humiliating!
MaryRoyale chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I've never read the other story you mentioned, so I can't really compare the two, but I enjoyed this one. Some writers try to experiment with different forms or styles such as diary entries, facebook status updates, letters, etc. There are a lot of facebook stories out there, and this feels fresh and different in comparison. I love it when writers challenge themselves with different formats. Thank you for this!
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
In the meantime, be safe

Oh

My

God

XD

I think i just died.
Ninja Giraffe chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Haha this was great! And 'now two people are mad at me'? Is that an AVPM reference I spot? Totally awesome.
PrincessinHiding chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hahahahahaha! Last one was so great! I love Blaine and Kurt! :D
XxShadowChickxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Lol XD omgc i should totally do that on my voicemail. *le gasp* omgc u stole it! im telling on you~! (so.. is there any chance in hevans there will b a sequel? *puppy eyes*
Ladyblue82 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Aw, this was so adorable, loved it!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love the idea that Kurt changes his voicemail as per the conversation. It's cute. Foot in mouth disease. Haha. Oh God. The ending. I love Papa Hummel. This was adorable. I loved it unconditionally.

Caitlin(:
lousytrophy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
THE ENDING. HILARIOUS. More? x
emquin chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was hilarious and perfect, I loved every single moment of it. It was a really good concept.

-Erika
KayMcDonald chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Omg this is so freaking adorable. I love it!

This is so Kurt-like it's unbelievable!